[分享] subsides的燙號指南

看板jersey作者 (agGREssion)時間17年前 (2007/03/19 12:13), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Dear Customer, Thank you for choosing to purchase a number from us. There guidelines should help you to affix your numbers to achieve the best results. ★Flex numbers (Plastic / Rubber type material) Double layer To fix these numbers you should place the larger number in the correct position on the shirt then cover with thin material i.e. Tissue paper then add heat (140℃) for 4 seconds. Allow to cool then peel pff plastic backing. Then place the inner number and name in position, cover with material, and apply heat (140℃) for 10 seconds. Again, allow to cool then peel the backing off. Single layer Place the letters and numbers in place and cover with a thin material i.e. Tissue paper. Then apply heat (140℃) for 10 seconds. Again, allow to cool then peel plastic backing off. ★Flock numbers Premier League Place letters and numbers in place and cover with a thin material i.e. Tissue paper apply heat (175℃) for 10 seconds. Peel off plastic backing then position small premier League logos on the bottom of the numbers. Recover with tissue then apply heat (175℃) for 20 seconds. Leave until completely cold then peel card backing from logos. Other flock numbers Place in correct position then cover with a thin material i.e. Tissue paper. Apply heat (175℃) for 20 seconds. Allow to cool then peel plastic backing. Badges Place something between the sleeves to stop them from sticking together then place badge in position then cover with a thin material i.e. Tissue paper. Apply heat (160℃) for 15 seconds. -- 沒有自己燙過號碼,不敢隨便亂翻譯、、、 -- ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ 酷男的足球異想世界 http://www.wretch.cc/blog/EXTRATiME 無限的足球延伸視野 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 70.109.173.127
文章代碼(AID): #15_Wtuva (jersey)