(空白標題)

看板heart作者 (你有多高)時間6年前 (2018/05/03 01:04), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1770/2354 (看更多)
標題: 時間: Thu May 3 01:03:56 2018 Liv Tyler. 像,真像。 雖然腦海中妳的影像,已經變得模糊, 但,看著她, 那髮型,那氣質,那語調, 越看越像。 最讓我動容的,卻是Bruce望見她與他碰面時, 落寞的表情,及默默退出的動作。 因為,這正是我當年做的事。 只是,我不是主角,也沒有觀眾。 * * * 原來, 舊傷復發,是這麼回事。 感覺,好像從來沒好過… * * * Can't keep doing this right now, unless I'm gonna take a day off tomorrow. But I just can't hold myself, can't stop missing you.. As if I don't miss you every day. Fine, I miss you every day. But that doesn't make me sad. But the scene, his face, his falling back, that's exactly what I did that night, under the lamp next to your door. All these years, decades, time doesn't heal, doesn't help at all. Your face blurred, those occasion meets forgotten, that lonely fight doomed to fail is like never happened. But the scar remains, the love lasts, just became dusted, unnoticed. Can't say I love you, cause I never really paid much. Just.. You're the one lives in my deepest heart, for ever. * * * I love you. -- 聽我說....如果是因為同情我或是妳一時糊塗.... 』 『 這樣的話,我覺得還是.... 『 你怎麼..你怎麼會這麼想呢 ..因為.... 』 『 還是覺得....難以置信.... --五代 VS 響子相聚一刻 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.194.133.124 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/heart/M.1525280649.A.C5C.html
文章代碼(AID): #1QwU-9nS (heart)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1QwU-9nS (heart)