鑽石

看板heart作者 (曾經的寧采臣)時間7年前 (2017/04/13 18:08), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
You got a diamond, grats. Now where is mine? Even though I should be the one giving. I mean, still, where is mine? Not that I can't afford it, I've looked it up years ago, those GIA things. But I was just doing it for fun, for knowledge, not for my need. I probably will end up buying one still someday. But that won't be what it means for most people. My chance of having a diamond was demonlished last century, and I knew it would never live since twelve. Yeah twelve, a kid. * * * 望著我姪子,有點怔。 從小看到大,轉眼間,他也小五了。 就這麼點大? 活脫脫不知世事的小蘿蔔頭。 他這模樣,能知道多少這世界的事情? 原來,我當年也就這麼點大。 每天就是打打鬧鬧,天真地過著日子。 就在懵懵懂懂的年紀,不知不覺地播下了種。 也在幾乎什麼都還不懂的時候, 正確地判斷出,我到今天也無力改變的事實。 * * * It's not that how smart I was, it's how obvious the fact is; a kid can tell. * * * Even it's so obvious, I still couldn't let it go without any attempts. I just can't.. You know, you don't just die, you have to struggle, helplessly.. then die. But things are not finished, the real pain just started after the death. Crap. * * * So where is my diamond? Man you'll have one in your hand, but it's not your diamond. Your diamond is gone, long ago, for ever. Diamond? Not in this life. Maybe that's why I'm still not buying one for the rite. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.112.42.65 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/heart/M.1492078123.A.BDA.html

04/13 23:00, , 1F
It will be there for you, always.
04/13 23:00, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1OxquhlQ (heart)