[求譜] Mindy Gledhill-All About Your Heart

看板guitar作者 (知足,知不足)時間12年前 (2012/02/08 13:55), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
最近聽到一首英文歌 旋律很美 想練習自彈自唱 不過上網找不到譜 於是到這求譜了 謝謝!! ============================================================ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGsU4vuJAIo
Mindy Gledhill- All About Your Heart I don't mind your odd be havior 我不在意你奇怪的行為 It's the very thing I love 那正是我所愛的 If you were an ice cream flavor 如果你是一種冰淇淋的口味 You would be my favorite one 你會是我最愛的一種 My imagination sees you 在我的想像中 Like a painting by Van Gogh 你像是一幅梵谷的畫 Starry nights and bright sunflowers 群星閃爍的夜晚和明亮的向日葵 Follow you where you may go 跟隨你的腳步 Oh, I loved you from the start 哦,我從一開始就愛你 In every single way 不管是哪一方面 And more each passing day 並隨著一天天加深 You are brighter than the stars 你比星辰更明亮 Believe me when I say 相信我的話 It's not about your scars 不是因為你的傷痕 It's all about your heart 而是因為你的心 You are a butterfly held captive 你是一隻被束縛的蝴蝶 Small and safe in your cocoon 小小的,安全的,在你的繭中 Go on you can take your time 慢慢等待著破繭而出 Time is said to heal all wounds 時間會癒合所有的傷口 Chorus I loved you from the start 我從一開始就愛你 In every single way 不管是哪一方面 And more each passing day 並隨著一天天加深 You are brighter than the stars 你比星辰更明亮 Believe me when I say 相信我的話 It's not about your scars 不是因為你的傷痕 It's all about your heart 而是因為你的心 Like a lock without a key 像是沒有鑰匙的鎖 Like a mystery without a clue 像是沒有線索的迷題 There is no me if I cannot have you 如果沒有你,那就沒有我 Chorus I loved you from the start 我從一開始就愛你 In every single way 不管是哪一方面 And more each passing day 並隨著一天天加深 You are brighter than the stars 你比星辰更明亮 Believe me when I say 相信我的話 It's not about your scars 不是因為你的傷痕 It's all about your heart 而是因為你的心 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.254.170.174
文章代碼(AID): #1FCWvkbj (guitar)