[和絃] 倪安東 - Sorry That I Loved You

看板guitar作者 (不做帥哥好多年)時間12年前 (2011/11/09 12:24), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[和絃] 倪安東 - Sorry That I Loved You http://blog.xuite.net/tooodark/musicstation/53782715 Sorry That I Loved You 作詞:倪安東Anthony Neely、Skot Suyama/作曲:Skot Suyama 演唱:倪安東Anthony Neely KEY: F#m PLAY: Em CAPO: 2 [Intro]∣Em ∣C ∣Em ∣C ∣ ∣Em C ∣ For all of the times that I tried for your smile  ∣Am D ∣ For making you think that I was worth the while ∣Em C ∣Am D ∣ So your love love love love love would be mine ∣Em C ∣ For sending you flowers and holding your hand ∣Am D     ∣C ∣D  ∣ That no one was there to take a stand/But then love love love made us blind ∣C   G         ∣ And I'm so sorry that I hurt you/Sorry that I fell through ∣D   - Em   D∣ Sorry I was falling in love with you ∣C G ∣D C ∣ I'm sorry that it came true but sorry doesn't turn back time ∣C   G    ∣D   - Em   D∣ For all that I have done to you/I wish that I could make it right ∣C   G     ∣ So sorry that I loved you/Sorry that I needed you ∣D C  ∣C - - D ∣ Sorry that I held you tight and I'm so sorry for... ∣Em C ∣ Making you love me and saying goodbye ∣Am D ∣ For being the one that taught you how to cry ∣Em C ∣Am D ∣ It was love love love and it passed us by ∣Em C ∣ For giving you every thing that you dreamed ∣Am D    ∣C ∣D ∣ For taking it back when I fled the scene/Sorry love, for wasting your time -- 生來清明無顏色,塗上金銀一身黑。 繁華褪盡千金累,閉眼識得萬里雲。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.224.179.119

11/09 13:37, , 1F
0o0
11/09 13:37, 1F

11/09 14:20, , 2F
推一個
11/09 14:20, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1EkW1tT1 (guitar)