[分享] Stop standing there -Avril Lavinge …

看板guitar作者 (蘇打凡)時間13年前 (2011/05/21 21:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
C All this talking to you Am I don't know what I'm to do F I don't know where you stand G What's inside of your head All this thinking of you Is that what you're doing too? You're always on my mind I talk about you all of the time C Don't waste another day G Don't waste another minute Am I can't wait to see your face F Just to show you how much I mean it So open up your heart, help me understand Please tell me who you are So I can show you who I am You're just standing by You're just wasting time Why don't you just tell me the truth About me and you And as the time goes by I hope you realize If you ask me to I just might be with you So don't waste another day Don't waste another minute I can't wait to see your face Just to show you how much I mean it So open up your heart, help me understand Please tell me who you are So I can show you who I am Dm Am F Stop standing there, standing there Am Em F And stop acting like you don't ca-a-are Dm Am F Stop being scared, being scared Am Em F Stop acting like you don't ca-a-are -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.120.226.22
文章代碼(AID): #1Drxxen3 (guitar)