[求譜] The Script- I'm yours

看板guitar作者 (將將將將)時間13年前 (2010/10/28 12:41), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Im Yours lyrics you touch these tired eyes of mine and map my face out line by line and somehow growing old feels fine i listen close for im not smart you wrap your thoughts in works of art and they're hanging on the walls of my heart CHORUS i may not have the softest touch i may not say the words as such and though i may not look like much im yours and though my edges may be rough i never feel im quite enough it may not seem like very much but im yours you healed these scars over time embraced my soul you loved my mind your the only angel in my life the day news came my best friend died my knees went weak and you saw me cry say im still the soldier in your life CHORUS i may not have the softest touch i may not say the words as such and though i may not look like much im yours and though my edges may be rough i never feel im quite enough it may not seem like very much but im yours i may not have the softest touch i may not say the words as such i know i dont fit in that much but im yours. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- 這首歌好好聽 好想練練看 誠心求譜 感謝!!!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.26.167.88

10/28 15:18, , 1F
這首我也好喜歡~~
10/28 15:18, 1F

10/29 01:18, , 2F
真的是好聽!
10/29 01:18, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1CoFxuQt (guitar)