[求譜] Everybody knows I love you

看板guitar作者 (過了!!)時間13年前 (2010/09/19 22:11), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Lovebugs - Everybody knows I love you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-dIOCRAkoU
專輯名稱:Naked 出版年代:2005年發行公司:Nein出版年代:2005年發行公司:Nein 語言類别:英语歌手姓名:Lovebugs語言類別:英語歌手姓名:Lovebugs 歌手類别:歐美樂團Tell me, baby Tell me, baby When we first got together When you first came around I don't remember We've been so long together So long the talk of the town. Everybody knows I love you,baby Everybody knows I really do Everybody knows you're still my lady Everybody knows, god, it's true ====================================== Come on baby Before the love starts fading Before the love is all gone Move on closer We got to make it happen We got to get it on Everybody knows I love you,baby Everybody knows I really do Everybody knows you're still my lady Everybody knows, except you You don't even know I still care about you You don’t even know about a thing I feel You don't even know when I dream about you You're almost here for real (Everybody knows) when I call your name (Everybody knows) no, it ain't no game (Everybody knows) when I see your face (Everybody knows) oh, it's you I can't replace ===================================================================== Everybody knows I love you, baby Everybody knows I really do Everybody knows you're still my lady Everybody knows, except you You don't even know I still care about you You don’t even know about a thing I feel You don't even know when I dream about you You're almost here for real You're almost here for real Everybody knows~~ 在網路上聽到的歌還蠻好聽的~ -- 20844 23 9/14 z753951zxc □ [問卦] 有沒有hebe 田馥甄 的八卦 20845 20 9/14 b121106992 □ [問卦] 有沒有下面很多人怕蟑螂的八卦? 20846 12 9/14 kobesuck □ [新聞] 灌溉溝渠髒又臭 限期改善否則依法開鍘 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.60.122.3

09/20 01:15, , 1F
好聽~
09/20 01:15, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1CbXeP7N (guitar)