[求譜] Ina-I wanted you

看板guitar作者 (幻╭☆)時間14年前 (2010/08/06 19:24), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Ina的這首I wanted you很多人都聽過,可是有關Ina這個人怎麼好像不太好搜尋... 對了我想順便問一下他的名字應該念"哀哪"還是"伊哪"XDDD? Ina-I wanted you Lately I've been thinking about what I can do I've been stressing to fall back in love with you I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through But I can't go on this way. I've got to stop it babe You've been wonderful in all that you can be But it hurts when you say that you understand me So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you I've been pushing hard to open up the door Trying to take us back to where we were before But I'm done. I just can't do this anymore 'Cuz we can't be mended, so let's stop pretending now We've been walking around in circles for some time And I think we should head for the finish line So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you I, I.. I'm so sorry baby But I, I.. I gotta pack up and leave But I, I'll always remember how we came close ..to being how I wanted to be I wanted you baby~~ I wanted you I wanted you~ I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you,I want you~ I wanted you! Haaa!~~~~~` I wanted you!~~~wanted you!~ ultimate-guitar爬不到這首歌真是絕了囧,希望有神人可以幫我找和弦囉,謝謝!! 如果這首歌根本不能用吉他彈的話那我就自D吧XDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.228.247.224 ※ 編輯: window904 來自: 125.228.247.224 (08/06 19:25) ※ 編輯: window904 來自: 125.228.247.224 (08/06 19:26)
文章代碼(AID): #1CM_3qpm (guitar)