[心得](代PO)政大企研所心得

看板graduate作者 (OP球)時間11月前 (2023/05/12 00:15), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
*****代PO***** 關於考研動機 If you don't know where you want to go, then it doesn't matter which path you take. Understanding yourself is the key to knowing where to go. What works for others may not work for you, so don't go to graduate school just because many people are doing it. Hope everyone can find your own dreams. 考試分享 For the application of MBA program, there are two stages: application material and interview. In terms of application material, since I am applying through the B group with work experience, I mainly wrote about my experiences at work and my motivation for pursuing graduate studies. Therefore, it is important to identify my current shortcomings and how to improve them through the source offered by MBA. As for the interview, English proficiency is highly valued. It is important to read case studies and practice extracting key information quickly from lengthy articles. 感謝大碩 翔sir One of the things that makes Professor 翔sir popular is that besides amazing teaching, he also shares his philosophy on life. Along the road to examination, besides hard work, a strong will is also an essential trait in the long-term battle. In the endless studying, it is easy to become self-doubting and even collapse, but the professor always reminds us to stay true to our original intentions. *****代PO***** -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.160.28.252 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/graduate/M.1683821701.A.95C.html
文章代碼(AID): #1aNHI5bS (graduate)