Sublet - Heritage Grove, Tallahassee, Florida

看板global_univ作者時間13年前 (2010/10/14 12:52), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Condition: 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom available in a 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom apartment! Newly Furnished!! Clean!! Limitation: Any student currently enrolled at FSU, has been accepted to FSU or committed to enrollment at FSU Lease: Individual lease to the leasing office Transportation: Through the trail, it only takes less than 10 minutes for you to ride a bicycle to FSU!! It also takes less than 10 minutes to drive to FSU!! Taking a bus to FSU is also convenient ! Location: A bus stop is right outside the apartment community, and Publix is right in front of the apartment community!! Rent: $480 - sewer, water, garbage, and pest control included! Electricity/Cable- not included! Apartment Amenities: air-conditioned, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, Dish Washer, Fridge, Washer & Dryer, microwave, electronic stove, sofa, and little table Community Amenities: Swimming Pool, Sand Volleyball Court, and large parking spaces Room: 1 queen size bed, 1 large desk, 1 chair, 1 true walk-in closet, 1 big bathroom, and 1 dressing room The price is subject to change. If you want to take a look around the apartment, please let me know. :) my email: ws10d@fsu.edu I can show you around. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 69.80.141.163
文章代碼(AID): #1Cjeo6ky (global_univ)