[教學] 臺北 新北地區外籍老師徵學生

看板foreigner作者 (獅子是勇氣的象徵)時間4年前 (2019/10/31 17:51), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hi There! My name is Jason and I’m a native English speaker from Lansing, Michigan (USA). However I’ve spent the past 7 years teaching and tutoring people in and around New Taipei City. And enjoying every minute of it too! My teaching methods are real simple. I simply go at your own pace and work around your schedule and location. For children I tend to work with and around games and activities. And for Teens and adults I tend to discuss and talk about things that matter to them. Music, Videogames, and etc. Whatever they would like to talk about really. I’m available for half an hour or hour long sessions. Half an hour sessions are $600 NTD and hour long sessions are $1,200 NTD. And the first meeting is free! The first meeting serves as introductions, objectives setting, and study planning. If you have any questions please feel free to call me or email me. And I’m more than happy to provide you with any credentials including a background check, ARC Card, and USA Passport. Thanks and Godspeed, Jason Phone Number: 0905-645-193 Line: asianindisguise -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.164.180.156 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/foreigner/M.1572515505.A.B75.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Tkgwnjr (foreigner)