[LE] Mandarin / Spanish or Japanese or French

看板foreigner作者 (Banana)時間14年前 (2009/11/17 05:34), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
欲交換之語言: Madarin Chinese 希望對方可交換之語言:Spanish or Japanese or French 簡述自己之語言背景及程度: I'm native Taiwanese and just finished my master degree in politics in UK, so if you have no idea in Chinese at all, we can still communicate in English. I've tried to exchange language with my previous Mexican flatmate but failed to accomplished any goal due to our own work from department, however, we've found some direction to teach language, hope this time can last longer. my major is politics though, I won't provoke any policial issue unless you wanna learn or discuss anything. in fact,I'm more interested in cultural/social difference and historical/economical knowledge, which I'd be glad to learn from you. for Japanese exchanger: I've been watched Japanese drama since I was 14 so I think I can understand most of the terms and simple conversation, but I wish I can learn to say a more accurate and complete sentance, and would like to take Japanese exam perhaps next year, or at least I can travel to Japan independently. for Spanish exchanger: I only know some basic rule of pronounciation and that's all. hope we can learn some simple conversation and verbs from each other, I can teach you from the very beginning as well. for French exchanger: I had learned French for few classes 4 yrs ago from now, but still a beginer. I'd like to learn some basic conversation and verbs, as to your demand is await to be discussed. 是否限定特殊學識背景者交換(如醫學、金融等領域,若是,請說明):no 可語言交換之地點:台南市東區佳 Tainan city,preferably near NCKU (East district) 其他說明: 1. preferably Female, for security reason 2. I'm looking for a job in Tainan at the moment, appointment might be changed after Chinese New Year 3. we can meet on weekly basis with a certain topic 4. preference: Japanese > Spanish > French, I'm interested in any of them so dont be hesitate to contact me if you're native speaker upon those language. 5. further question please find Janet: luckygrass1069@gmail.com I'll reply your mail within no more than 7 days. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.13.127
文章代碼(AID): #1B0SLi_K (foreigner)