[LE] Chinese/ English& Spanish exchange

看板foreigner作者 (Ginnyboo)時間14年前 (2009/10/25 15:08), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
欲交換之語言: Chinese / English 希望對方可交換之語言: English / Spanish 簡述自己之語言背景及程度: just took the TOEFL test this Sep and got 97 score, and had a travel study experience in the States (Boston, LA)last summer lasting for a month. Also I've got several experience getting along with foreign students from many countries and will be glad to meet more friends:D I'm now a senior in National Taiwan University, major in Animal Science and technology, also have been taking a Spanish class for about 1 and a half year and now eager for improving my speaking ability in both language! Btw I'm now tutoring two British girls studying in TES(Taipei European School), thus it'll be helpful to have a partner practicing English with: ) 是否限定特殊學識背景者交換(如醫學、金融等領域,若是,請說明): No, native speaker will be better tho. 可語言交換之地點: Taipei, near NTU or MRT station "Gonqquan" & "Zong Xiao Dun Hua" 其他說明: Hi~ this is Ginny. I really have passion for language and would like to improve my speaking ability so much. If you are also fond of making friends and don't mind to have one more Taiwanese friend(:P), maybe we can hang out once or twice a week, having some easy conversation in both Chinese and EngLish(or Spanish), I think that'll be fun: ) And it would be so cool to have chance introducing Taiwanese culture to foreign friends, too. :D Please contact me if you're available!!! PTT ID: Ginnyboo(you can send me a letter via BBS) e-mail address: iys_i@hotmail.com b95606013@ntu.edu.tw thx anyway! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.7.59 ※ 編輯: Ginnyboo 來自: 140.112.7.59 (10/25 15:10)
文章代碼(AID): #1Au_bbHV (foreigner)