[分享] 時尚街拍發燒友Tommy Ton

看板fashion作者 (小朋友)時間13年前 (2011/05/25 19:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
網誌版http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jessup/16120014 時尚街拍發燒友Tommy Ton 他的blog http://jakandjil.com/blog/ 這位Tommy Ton專街拍時尚的部落客(依他的照片看來,應該是華裔),逛了不禁讓 人一張接著一張看,無怪他僅拍了半年就成為時尚媒體寵兒,紛紛邀請他看各大時裝秀, 但他補捉的焦點還是那些有原創性搭配離場看秀的人們,眼光獨具。 下文翻譯自http://www.thestar.com/living/article/599984 翻的不好,可能有誤,不過Tommy Ton他的blog 一定要去逛逛,他的blog最下面有月份, 可以追溯到2008年他拍的照片。張張精采。 Fashion blogger Tommy Ton becoming industry favourite 時尚部落客Tommy Ton變成時尚產業的最愛 Tommy Ton still lives with his parents in Oakville. But he's fast becoming an industry favourite Tommy Ton現今仍與父母住在加拿大的奧客維爾。但他迅速在時尚產業竄紅。 PARIS–Tommy Ton has a shoe fetish. 巴黎—Tommy Ton有戀鞋癖 The 25-year-old Toronto fashion know-it-all doesn't want to wear them. He wants to photograph them and post them on his Jak and Jil blog, which has, in six months, become a breakout hit with fashion enthusiasts around the world. 二十五歲多倫多時尚界無人不曉的Ton並不想穿這些鞋子,他只想拍攝這些他喜歡的鞋子 ,並將這些貼在Jak and Jil blog,這個開站起僅六個月的部落格,便成為世界上各角落 時尚狂熱者最風靡的部落格。 From small beginnings, he now boasts 25,000 page views a day. 從最少照片起步,現在的他已經可以用每日兩萬五千頁點閱數自豪。 This is how it works. 來看看他如何引起這樣的炫風。 Pretty much on his own nickel, Ton loiters outside fashion shows in New York or Milan or Paris, waiting stealthily for the right pair of shoes on the right editor or model to saunter by. Ton在紐約或米蘭、巴黎等時裝週外遊蕩著,等著這些時尚秀外的那雙他看上眼的鞋子, 不論是穿在很正的編輯腳上或模特兒腳上。 Then he pounces. 然後他隨即衝向前去。 "I'm a stalker," he admits. "If I see a pair of shoes I like, I'll follow them down the street. I'm not creepy. But I am obsessive." 他承認他是個跟蹤者。”如果我看到一雙我喜歡的鞋子,我會一路跟到街上。我並不是怪 叔叔,但我著迷於這樣的狩獵方式” For a photographer/blogger with a shoe fetish, Paris, he says, is nirvana. But there is something unique about Ton that separates him from the pack of fashion paparazzi, all there to capture and sell images of fashion celebrities in their finery. 身為一位有著戀鞋癖的攝影師/部落客,他說,巴黎是一個極樂世界。 但有件事對Ton來說是特別的,這使得他與狗仔不同之處,他不以出售這些穿著華服的上 流時尚人士維生。 He is a label savant. 他是品牌專家。 Ton's ability to identify articles of high fashion with his photographic memory has given him a unique identity. In a flash, he can also name the designer and the season for which it was created. And his remarkable gift has endeared him to the industry's top players. Ton的能力是有辦法用他的攝影般記憶辨認出這些高級時尚物件,而這使得他的影像中有 著獨特個性。即使一眨眼,他也能輕易辨識這個物件來自哪個設計師與季節的產物。這也 是他讓受時尚產業頂級品味家特別鍾愛的獨特天賦。 Ton charms senior international editors with his polite Canadian ways and his wicked knowledge. Ton以溫文有禮的加拿大人風範與超強的記憶,使他風靡了這些國際時尚編輯。 He has little time for the prefabricated looks of Hollywood-style celebrities because he believes his audience is bored with the starlets they know have been styled by a professional. 他有少數時間拍攝著高級訂製服有好萊塢風格的名人,因為他相信他的觀眾厭倦了明星的 穿衣風格,且是由時尚專家打造。 Rather, Ton wants to photograph the seriously connected fashion editors, buyers and stylists because they pull themselves together. They live at fashion's ground zero. 與其拍上述那些,Ton想拍攝這些與時尚編輯、買家與風格人士有緊密關聯的目標,因為 他們將這些串聯起來,他們生活於時尚的爆炸區。 These people include Kate Lanphear, the style director of Elle magazine and, of course, his dream girl, Carine Roitfeld, the editor-in-chief of Paris Vogue. Roitfelt is considered, along with American Vogue's Anna Wintour, to be one of the world's top fashion players. 這些人物包括Kate Lanphear,Elle雜誌時尚編輯,當然他的夢幻女孩,Carine Roitfeld ,巴黎Vogue的主筆。Roitfelt被認為與美國Vogue總編Anna Wintour(就是穿著Prada惡魔 影射的總編),都是世界上屬一屬二的時尚品味家。 "I realized the power of blogging when I posted a photo of Kate Lanphear's wrist. People contacted me and wanted to see more photos of the bangles on her wrist. “當我貼了Kate Lanphear手腕,我了解到部落格的影響力。人們開始留言跟我互動,且 要求想看更多有關她手上帶的手鐲相關照片” "It's ridiculous but I understand them completely," he says. "They are living vicariously through my blog." “這有點荒謬,但我完全了解他們的想法”他說。”他們正與我的部落格產生共鳴!” Now he and Roitfeld share a ritual in which she struggles to stump the un-stumpable Ton. 現在他與Roitfeld例行公式的分享有關她與Ton間看誰辨認這些時尚物件快又正確的良性 競爭。 "She really likes to test me. Once, after I had identified every garment she was wearing, I was thrown by the shoes – but then she told me they hadn't even been on a runway yet." “她真的很喜歡測試我。有一次,在我辨認出她穿著的每件衣服,我被她的鞋子一擊,但 後來她告訴我這雙鞋子真的沒有出現在伸展台過” It all began in Oakville, where Ton still lives with his parents. He was 13 – a "nerdy kid who liked comic books" – when he laid the foundation of his career. 這都始於加拿大奧客維爾,Ton自今仍與他的父母住於城市。那時他13歲,”一般的小孩 正是喜歡開始看漫畫的時期”,當他開始打下他職業生涯的基礎。 "I spent a lot of time sketching and that's how I made friends. I used it as a tool to become popular." “我花了一些時間素描,這也是我交朋友的方法,我利用這個工具而變得受歡迎。” Then, one time when his older sister was out of town, she asked him to tape episodes of Fashion Television. Ton was struck by the spring 1997 heroin chic Gucci collection by Tom Ford. "The makeup, the hair and the way Tom spoke so intelligently about fashion. I was hooked." 然後有一天當他的姐姐出城時,她拜託他錄下時尚節目,而Ton開始對1997由Tom Ford為 Gucci春季引領英雄般的系列著了魔。”那妝感與髮型,且由Tom對於時尚所做的如此天才 的闡釋。我著了他的道” He started taping every episode so he could watch them over and over. In four years, he wore out three VCRs, much to his father's consternation. He would ride his bicycle to the library to read Harper's Bazaar and Vogue, sometimes ripping out pages to paste on his bedroom walls. "It became my life." 他開始錄下每集節目,這樣他可以一再播放重複看。在四年間,他寫出三個影片,此舉讓 他的父親下了一大跳。他騎著他的腳踏車到圖書館閱讀哈潑時尚與Vogue。有時還撕下幾 頁貼在他臥房的牆上。”閱讀時尚變成我的生活重心” The obsession has only intensified. When he's not chasing a pair of shoes down the streets of Milan or Paris, he's reading other fashion blogs like Style.com. 這樣的著迷只有與日俱增,當他不只是追逐一雙米蘭或巴黎街頭的一雙鞋,他閱讀其他的 時尚部落格,如Style.com. Ton appreciates fully that his perception of the world is extremely narrow. "What's relevant for me is what's happening in fashion, not what's happening in the world." Ton用全新力去欣賞這個的世界感知是極端精密的。”我關注的是有什麼與時尚界發生的 什麼事,而非世界發生了什麼事。” -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.121.110.141
文章代碼(AID): #1DtE7tJ3 (fashion)