台灣Swarovski 一流的價錢 二流的服務?? (4/4)

看板fashion作者 (Trust NO.1)時間16年前 (2008/02/17 21:46), 編輯推噓10(1004)
留言14則, 11人參與, 最新討論串1/1
(抱怨信1) 收件人 customer_relations.li@swarovski.com 日期 2008/2/14 1:26 主旨 Complaint about Swarovski in Taiwan Dear Swarovski: I am a customer from Taiwan, and really adore your products and design! However, your service in Taiwan really disappointed me and made me mad! It really sucks! Last year when traveling to Hong Kong, I bought a Swarovski watch to my mom as a birthday present in August, 2007. It's name is Florida Violet. The retailer claimed the watch is under international warranty, covering manufacturing and material defects for a period of 2 years. So I bought it, believing that I can get my deserved warranty in Taiwan if the watch has defects. It is exactly a beautiful watch, and my mom loves it very much. She only wears it in special occasions, like weddings and banquets. Unfortunately, there are some problems with the watch after she wore it several times. She couldn't close the crystal lid. We guess it might have something to do with the spring. We sent it to Taiwan Sales Office to get repaired. At first, Taiwan Sales Office told me that they couldn't fix the watch and had to send it back to Hong Kong, which took about a month. And in the middle of January, they told me the repair would cost me NT. 2600 dollars (about €. 55 dollars). They claimed that the crystal lid is a part of the watchband, the expendable that the warranty won't cover. They even implied that the repair expense could be arranged if I bought the watch in Taiwan. I can't understand: the Swarovski website has clearly stated that I can get my international warranty for a period of 2 years, no matter where I bought Swarovski products. Why can't I get my deserved service and free warranty in Taiwan? Does it symbolize that international warranty doesn't work in Taiwan? It is unreasonable! In addition, I asked Taiwan Sales Office to send the watch repair report as well as the quotation to me, so that I can confirm if the watch inspection was undertaken in Hong Kong. However, Taiwan Sales Office used so many excuses to explain the "complexity" of the process and refused to provide. I don't get it: if Swarovski in Taiwan cannot provide me of the official report or the quotation, where does the repair expense come from? I am really tired of calling Taiwan Sales Office again and again because I am sick of their passive and irresponsible attitude. And by the way, Taiwan Sales Office has completely and successfully ruined your brand image. My mom only wore this watch for 4 months, not over 10 times, and Taiwan Sales Office charged me of NT. 2600 for repair expense. I also feel guilty to my mom because this watch is no longer a wonderful birthday present. Instead, it has become a disaster. I sincerely hope that Swarovski, Liechtenstein can protect my rights and personal interests because Taiwan office tries their best to ignore our request. We strongly believe that we deserve a direct explanation and response from Taiwan Sales Office manager, not from the customer service. Also, we require a free warranty for watch repair. I am so sorry for your inconvenience. Your help on this matter will be highly appreciated! Thank you and have a nice day! P.S.: Attached are the picture of the watch "Florida Violet" and the copy of the repair form. The arrow points out the spring problem I mentioned above. (抱怨信2) 收件人 customer_relations.li@swarovski.com 日期 2008/2/15 12:26 主旨 Follow-up of Taiwan Swarovski- International Warranty Dear Swarovski: Thank you so much for your help and quick response! Your help on this matter is highly appreciated! One of Taiwan Sales Office staff, Miss Kao, claiming herself as the representative of Taiwan Swarovskihas contacted me. Yet her statement was completely different from the response I got before from their costumer service. For example, the custumer service said the crystal lid is a part of the watchband, which the warranty doesn't cover, but Miss Kao denied having made this statement. In addition, before my complaint letter, Taiwan's Swarovski claimed the repair expense of my watch was required and indisputable. However, after your response, they changed their statement: Miss Kao explained the watch inspection would take a long time to determine whether our case is a manufacturing and material defect. Therefore, she said for "good will," Taiwan's Swarovski will not charge us for the repair, on condition that we keep this case confidential as it's an "exceptional case". We couldn't help but wonder: Does it mean that Swarovski International Warranty is only valid for "exceptional cases"? How many customers have been cheated before by their policy of "confidential warranty"?? I thought Swarovski "QUARANTEES" full warranty covering manufacturing and material defects, as I was told when purchasing my product, not certain "exceptional case"!!! I believe Miss kao's statement contradicts to Swarovski'swarranty policy. When charged of the repair fee, we have also asked Miss Kao to send us the repair report or the quotation. She refused to fax it, claiming the repair report as classified. I can't help wondering: why can't a customer examine the official report or the quotaion of his or her own product, if the charge is legitimate as well as reasonable? If Taiwan sales office cannot provide an official Swarovski document, how can they decide the amount of charge? Is it possible that Taiwan sales office lie to us about the quotation? Or there is no quotation or repair report? I hate to say that, but to me, the statement made by Miss Kao, the representative of Taiwan Swarovski, seems like a deception to customers. It seems that my mom's watch is not the only case in Taiwan. Some friends of mine also have similar problems with international warranty. I also googled a case published on Taiwan's magazine. I have to say, as a Taiwanese, I am really humiliated and ashamed of Taiwan Swarovski' service because they neither show respect to customers, nor feel ashamed of their dishonesty. Here are my requests: (1) The repair of my watch has nothing to do with the "Good Will:" my watch is under the international warranty for a period of 2 years, not an exceptional case. And we customers do not have to make the service confidential. (2) The official apology letter from the manager of Taiwan Swarovski. Of course, for the record. hank you so much for your support and help! Note: We would like to thank Miss Hsu(TEL:28876559), the consumer service from Hong Kong Swarovski, who gave us great support on this matter, not only making lots of phone calls to us, but also supervisng Taiwan's office. We believe she deserves a credit. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.62.60 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.62.60 ※ 編輯: MarianYang 來自: 211.74.62.60 (02/17 21:46) ※ MarianYang:轉錄至看板 Anti-ramp 02/17 21:59 MarianYang:轉錄至看板 Brand 02/17 22:04

02/17 23:24, , 1F
看了好熱血呀!! 加油! 支持你!!!!!
02/17 23:24, 1F

02/17 23:50, , 2F
原po加油阿..台灣方面實在太豪洨了..基本上可以告他們了吧
02/17 23:50, 2F

02/17 23:51, , 3F
台灣客服壓根兒就在說謊阿..建議下次通話時記得錄音..
02/17 23:51, 3F

02/18 00:09, , 4F
ㄎㄎ 聽說有傳說中的迷之錄音耶....
02/18 00:09, 4F