[分享]Ronski Speed-One With You

看板electronic作者 (憲政復仇者)時間7年前 (2017/06/17 18:09), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
最近聽到的很忙很好聽的Vocal trance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYoglnc2hq0
剛好有找到歌詞,隨手翻譯一下,錯落之處難免,請多包涵。 順便問一下,臉書有什麼台灣聽trance的社團嗎? --------------------------------------------- 歌詞內容大概是描寫一個女生在夢境中回想起以往的愛人 在現實生活中已經壓抑的過往回憶 在睡夢時湧上,以至於醒來時, 想起過去曾經是愛人的唯一 種種酸楚配上這個vocal,真的很銷魂 ========================== I found my way through the darkness but I was lost until 我找到我的方向得以穿越黑暗 直到我又迷失 I felt a moment that I was one with you 我感覺到我曾是你唯一的那片刻 I heard a voice, then a silence Like time had frozen still 聽到一個聲音,再來一片寂靜,有如時間永恆凍結 I felt a moment that I was one with you 我感覺到我曾是你唯一的那片刻 And memories that faded away 記憶逐漸消逝 I carried beneath a veil of grey 我在灰幕之下帶著 Dreams i never knew I would remember when I’d awakened 在我清醒時回憶起種種未知夢境 All I held as true but had forgotten 所有我執以為真確遺忘的夢境 It all came back when 全部湧上 I was one with you 我曾是你唯一 no matter how hard I tried to forget 不論我多努力試圖遺忘 I would stay with you until forever has gone 我會繼續陪伴你直到永恆也過去 There was no way you could know 你再也無法得知 standing there but still 站立在寂靜之中 I felt a moment that I was one with you 我感覺到曾跟你在一起那片刻 I felt my world fall around me 我感受世界在我身邊崩解 and all I thought was true 所有我以為真實的 I felt the moment that I was one with you 我感覺到曾跟你在一起那片刻 The memory of all I knew before you 所有我所知道對你的記憶 It faded beneath a veil of grey 在灰幕之下消逝 I should be with you is what my heart has been trying to tell me 我的內心一直告訴我應該和你在一起 All I held as true but had forgotten 所有我執以為真確卻遺忘的夢境 It all came back when 全部湧上 I was one with you 我曾是你唯一 no matter how hard I tried to forget 不論我多努力試圖遺忘 I will stay with you until forever has gone 不論我多努力試圖遺忘 I felt a moment I felt a moment I felt a moment I was one with you I felt a moment I felt a moment I felt a moment I was one with you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.253.31.185 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/electronic/M.1497694194.A.070.html

06/17 23:39, , 1F
電音版LINE群
06/17 23:39, 1F

06/19 00:33, , 2F
有line群O_O!
06/19 00:33, 2F

06/19 01:00, , 3F
有ㄛ
06/19 01:00, 3F

06/21 02:26, , 4F
Trance愛好者,很喜歡Ronski speed
06/21 02:26, 4F