[分享] 演說電音!??這首好特別!!

看板electronic作者 (junegun)時間8年前 (2016/03/24 23:48), 8年前編輯推噓3(304)
留言7則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
https://youtu.be/Sobt-JJpECo
先上音樂~Levi -《Humans》 再上詞~ I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor. That's not my business. I don't want to rule or conquer anyone,I should like to help everyone if possible - Jew, gentile, black man, white.We all want to help one another - Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness - not by each other's misery. Human beings are like that. Human beings are like that. Passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.The hate of men will pass, and dictators die,and the power they took from the people will return to the people.And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes -,men who despise you, enslave you;who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel?Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder? Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! The Kingdom of God is within man" - not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you!You, the people have the power -,the power to create machines,the power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful,to make this life a wonderful adventure!Then in the name of democracy,let us use that power!Let us all unite!Let us fight for a new world -,a decent world that will give men a chance to work,that will give youth a future,and old age a security. By the promise of these things,brutes have risen to power.But they lie! They do not fulfil that promise. They never will -,Dictators free themselves,but they enslave the people!Now let us fight to fulfil that promise!Let us fight to free the world -,to do away with national barriers,to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason,a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness. Soldiers! In the name of democracy, let us all unite! -節錄自卓別林《大獨裁者》-the final speech 電影這段真的很猛,卓別林刻意打扮的像希特勒,相似的打扮與演講方式,口中說著卻是跟法西斯主義背馳的自由人權,這是他一貫的反諷幽默,讓人更能聚焦他表述的詞句,有興趣的人可以去看看這段影片 而作曲者柔軟地掌握這篇演說, 隨著卓別林的口語慢慢堆疊音符 ,將這些深刻的詞句隨音樂烙印腦海 能有這樣的功力真的很不簡單!情緒,節奏的起伏都抓的很棒~大家有類似的歌單嗎? ----- Sent from JPTT on my Samsung SM-N900. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.225.110.99 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/electronic/M.1458834502.A.E0A.html

03/25 01:50, , 2F
Jacoo chill版的曲覺得挺不錯
03/25 01:50, 2F

03/25 18:01, , 3F
蠻多Deep Tech House都有類似的口白Vocal
03/25 18:01, 3F

03/25 18:02, , 4F
Steve Bug & Mr. V: The Long Run (Steve Bug's Vocal Mix)
03/25 18:02, 4F

03/25 18:03, , 5F

03/25 18:05, , 6F
當然不一定每首都言之有物啦
03/25 18:05, 6F
很有disco的味道~這類搭配口語的音樂好像都有種“堆疊”的感覺 ※ 編輯: junegun0429 (36.225.110.99), 03/25/2016 20:04:31

03/25 20:05, , 7F
jung大沒辦法在留言回你~很好聽!很溫柔的版本!
03/25 20:05, 7F
文章代碼(AID): #1Mz0n6uA (electronic)