[情報] [轉錄]小心! paypal可能在訛詐您的錢

看板e-seller作者 (jeff)時間16年前 (2008/07/12 11:58), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 IntlShopping 看板] 作者: richjf (jeff) 看板: IntlShopping 標題: [情報] [轉錄]小心! paypal可能在訛詐您的錢 時間: Sat Jul 12 11:16:45 2008 轉錄自: http://tinyurl.com/5q3uc6 若您有在ebay跨國買東西,而且使用paypal付款的話,請注意以下內文 -- 請注意您在2008年5/20日以後的信用卡交易記錄,若帳單上的外幣金額不見了,只有台幣金 額,請小心!!! 以下是本人的交易記錄-- 05/07 paypal RON**** 420935**** SG USD 144 4533 05/22 paypal L** 420935**** SG ( ) 4947 在2008 05/20 之前,都是05/07 那樣的帳單,有original payment USD$144,及應付轉換 後台幣$4533,清清楚楚. 可是05/22 為何original payment USD$155 不見了 ??? (這只是其中一筆而已) 經詢問銀行,發現( ) 內竟是 USD$159.4 !!!! 天啊! PAYPAL竟然開始對買方付款人A錢了.. paypal 未經本人授權 , 先行將usd$155轉換為NTD,且匯率加了2.5%的貼水,而後向國際 MASTER 請款,而國際MASTER必定要再轉換為美金,此時匯率回到正常未加2.5%,於是回沖後 ( )內的金額就為USD 159.4 ... 就這樣若我無發現,這次交易就被A了USD$4.4 ... 本人在PAYPAL已有3年多的經驗,之前在付款方面都沒任何問題,一直到2008 05/22 這筆交 易以後才發現不對. 基於國人有很多都在用PAYPAL付款做跨國交易,希望有能力的人可以把以上內文傳播出去, 讓更多人可以發現自己是否有被PAYPAL 訛詐了. 感謝大家 .. 以上作於2008 , 06/10 . PS: 以上某部份內文有發表於EBAY 的 PAYPAL專區,可是2小時後就被拉下來了,果真親兄 弟也乎 !! =============================================================================== 備註: 以下為PAYPAL客服中心之回應節錄 06/10 ,2008 . 第二封email By viewing your PayPal account, I have found this was involved a conversion charge inside. PayPal received a NTW from your bank side, and convert to USD. As you know, PayPal is not a currency dealer and therefore must purchase foreign currencies from its bank. PayPal receives a quoted wholesale rate from its bank [twice a day], and adds a 2.5% spread above this rate to determine the retail foreign exchange rate that is applied to customers who make a transaction that involves a currency conversion, or a withdrawal of dollars by user to his local bank account. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused you. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 06/10 ,2008 . 第三封email We have recognized this issue you mentioned and we are investigating on it. Since the investigation is undergoing, so we cannot give you a solution on it. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and we will give you feedback when this issue is work out. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 06/10 ,2008 . 第四封email I understand that you experienced the conversion loss because that PayPal charged wrong currency. I have forwarded a special request to our high authority and they will give you a reply as soon as possible. Please wait patiently for their reply how to resolve this issue. I can not predict whether this problem will happen again if you make payments but we will resolve this problem as soon as possible. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 06/11 ,2008 . 第五封email, -- 真是他x的王x蛋的回答,一直繞圈子 After checking, your previous payments are made by USD directly but your latest payments are charged NTD by PayPal and then convert to USD. The reason is that before May 21, PayPal did not support TND, so we always charge users with USD directly. After that, PP provides a new function that user can choose PP or his card issuer to make the conversion. In this case, your card was detected as TND card in PayPal system, so PayPal charge you TND. If you do not want PayPal to make the conversion, you can have your card issuer to do the conversion. Since before, you did not choose your credit card to convert the amount for you, it is defaulted that PayPal convert the NTD to USD. Next time, you can click 'other conversion options' when you make payments in the future. If you click the link "Conversion options" on the Review Your Payment page, you will get a page that explains that you have two options for being charged for a currency conversion. The two options are: The PayPal currency conversion process The MasterCard and Visa currency conversion process You can select your option by choosing one of the following: Use PayPal's conversion process to complete my transaction using my card's currency. Both the original transaction currency and the converted amount that I will be charged are disclosed for my convenience. I understand that MasterCard and Visa have a currency conversion process. I have chosen not to use the MasterCard and Visa currency conversion process, and I will have no recourse against MasterCard and Visa with respect to any matter related to this conversion. Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice. I will not know which foreign exchange rate has been applied to this transaction until I receive my card statement from my card issuer. I acknowledge that by choosing this option, my card issuer will determine the foreign exchange rate to apply to this transaction, and that I will not be informed of the foreign exchange rate or any additional foreign exchange fees applied until I am billed by my card issuer. Once you make your selection, click "Submit." -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 06/11 ,2008 . 第六封email, -- 果然是典型的處理模式,隨便給個爛理由, case closed. Unfortunately, we were unable to process your service request. This was due to a change in the original email subject or not utilizing the customized contact form via the website. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 反正paypal 就是吃定了消費大眾無力跟他對抗, 所以只好自救. 有此情形的人可向發卡銀行要求拒付多出來的金額,讓國際master 或 visa 去跟paypal 處理.... 切記留下paypal 寄發給您的payment receipt. =============================================================================== PP似乎已發現錯誤,自06/11起, PP已重新設陷阱...請注意.!!! 在您要付款的第一頁填妥金額,運費...等空格後, 按CONTINUE進入二頁時, 您會發現應付外幣已被換為台幣 (TWD,或NTD).. 這時若不注意而點選PAY,就等同於授權同意PP轉換,於是您就被charge 2.5% 以上的手續 費了.. 不想被charge 手續費 --- 1. 第二頁的一堆金額中,可以發現一個點選 - conversion option - , 點進去後, 2. 點選第二項 - Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice. I will not know which foreign exchange rate has been applied to this transaction until I receive my card statement from my card issuer. I acknowledge that by choosing ........ 不要管他語帶威脅的內文,那是在騙外行人的.( 可見PP之惡劣 ).. 3. 於是您就可付原本的要付的外幣金額了..檢視無誤後,按pay (或send money) 即完成 .. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.28.149

07/12 11:48,
......看到框框我居然按了"\" Orz...
07/12 11:48

07/12 11:52,
超推!難怪我不懂我這期帳單怎都沒有美金顯示!恨~~~~
07/12 11:52

07/12 11:54,
非常感謝原作幫助大家~~挽救了我等一下要付的一筆.
07/12 11:54
※ 編輯: richjf 來自: 124.8.28.149 (07/12 11:56) ※ richjf:轉錄至看板 e-shopping 07/12 11:57 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.28.149

07/14 11:55, , 1F
這篇可以m起來
07/14 11:55, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18U2lgL3 (e-seller)