感覺

看板couple作者 (寂寞 不一定要往人群裡鑽)時間17年前 (2007/04/15 18:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
What will you feel about me? Do you know anything about my feelings toward you? And would you love to listen to me now...? I guess your answer is "Not now, please." or "I'm busy now, can't you see?" Yes I know you're always busy on your academic performance or things like that. But you know what, it can not be an excuse to escape from your heart. Do you listen to yuor herat to see what is really inside your soul and, what's your deepist desire...? I guess that's the matter of time. When time's up, you have to examine your own feelings, no escaping, no eluding, no kidding, it's really just so! Face the music, my dear, it's time to show how you love me. We're so match to each other, but you keep all the distance to busy on your own things. You should care about me!! Don't you think so? Since we love each other, then it's time for us to talk, face to face. I'll be glad to see that. Do not hide your love again, I feel hurt if you do that way. i know you understand it, O i know it so well..... Do we? Yes I'm love you, my dear, i BELIEVE IN you, I know you won't cheat on me, i knpw it so well. LoVe PeAce HaPpy for love angels, I love you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.132.29
文章代碼(AID): #168Vvm2d (couple)