楊明蒼的英文--金恩博士那一課

看板ZooStudy作者 (期末考快速逼近中)時間21年前 (2003/01/07 04:53), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
-Hey! It's not fair! -Nonsense! Everything was just like this! -Why ( )(系名) could,but ( )(系名) couldn't? -It's nothing about the major! -But it's just not fair! I want my liberty and equality! -What? Equality? What's that? -Dr. Martin Luther King had strived for negro equality in America during most of his life. -Right! There are many examples in history. Because of equality,there were many wars and compaigns in the past. Don't look it down! -And there are many kinds of equalities,some were about the vote,some were about the race,some were about the gender , some were about the aboriginal, some were about the nobles and the 平民. In fact,everyone everywhere has his right of equality. -Nowadays, there are still many countries working for the equality in in national status. -Is this that important? It seems that no one is talking about it recently! -Who told you that! Almost everyday in America, there are conflicts between white and black.What's worse, it may become a riot.That's all because of the equality. -And there is another subject of debate:the right for the women.It's the hotest issue now. The content is also persuing the equality between men and women. My Chinese class is all about this. -No matter countries or indivisuals,everyone is enjoying the right of equality. Not no one cares it,but everyone forget that he is exercising it. -Really~~! All right,I was wrong before. Sorry! I will treat you equally! -But I don't need it anymore.(聳聳肩,不屑) -............(怒)!!!! 不需要中文版的吧.... -- 廖淳格混帳東西 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.112.59.205
文章代碼(AID): #-6Uosll (ZooStudy)