楊明蒼英文--病原體的那一課

看板ZooStudy作者 (我愛牛奶艾格肉)時間21年前 (2003/01/07 04:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
A: There are many classmates catching colds recently. B: Really. And it's just the week of final exams. I am really worried about them. C: Yeah, one of my good friends suffered from something unknown few days ago. To my surprise, he underwent vomiting and diarrhea. D: Really? How terrible it was. Maybe he just ate something contaminated, and his digstive system had trouble working smoothly. C: I don't know, but, anyway, what I know is that he doesn't have good hygienic habits, and the environments he lives in is also not clean at all. E: Uh~~ a filthy environment may pose a threst to our bodies easily. Like cholera and some types of the heaptitis, these disease could be caused by dirty food or living environment! C: True. No wonder my mother often calls the whole family to perform a cleanup. So that to prevent us from infecting by those pathogens. A: So...how the pathogens infect?? B: The routes of infection mainly contain: contagion, dietary infection, waterborne infection, and airborne infection. After the pathogens enter the body, it will have battles with our immune system... D: Yeah, the body would become relatively fragile at this time and more sensitive to the outer environment. And then, some symptoms would appear. So, to possess a strong resistance is very important! A: Ah, so what should we do to enhance our resistance? D: I remembered it would be drinking more water, excercising in an appropriate amount every day, assimilating balanced nutrients, and looking out the status of your body anytime, Anyway, these are what our parents often memtion about. C: And...what shoule we do to recover rapidly if we unfortunately fall ill? A: Oh! I know that! You should go see a doctor, drink more hot water, eat something nutrimental more, and take more rests. I think these ways are in order to raise the metabolic velocity and restore the body resistance! E: Yeah! these are also what the parents tel us! So we can find that the words of the elders are always full of wisdom!! All: Yeah!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.112.59.205
文章代碼(AID): #-6UV0v3 (ZooStudy)