楊明蒼英文--jet lag

看板ZooStudy作者 (風有邊,月無邊)時間21年前 (2003/01/07 04:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
‧This semester is going to be end.Do you have any plan for wniter vacation. ‧I'll go back to Tainan to visit my grandparents,even though i have not seen them for a long time,but the trip is too tired.I don't like to take long journey.How about you? ‧Maybe I will go to Europe with my family. ‧Europe!I don't like traveling abroad.I have serious jet lag every time when I traveling across several time zones.Last time when Iback from America, there was almost one week I can't fall in sleep in the night but sleepy in the day time. ‧That's true. Every time when I go to other country far away,it always takes lots of time to adjust my biology clock,and feels week,depressed,and forgetful. ‧Exactly,most person will meet the sam situation when they go to another time zone,and it's need more time to recover while you crossing more time zones.There are only 15 percent lucky people don't experience jet lag,they are really blunt. ‧Even though you are not one of the lucky people,there is still something you can do to decrease the uncomfortable cause by jet lag.Like you should relaxe yourself.On the plane,you could try to live by the time at your destination,and take some exercises,it's very helpful. ‧Resupply water is also important,it's very easy feel thirst in the cabin, bue note that the caffeine and alcohol will increase dehydration,even thougt the air line company will supply with them for free,we should insteade of with water and juice. ‧Maybe you can try MELATONIN(褪黑激素),it's very effective in adjust biological clock. ‧I don't like take medicine,dairy products may work as well,there has some scientific evidence that it will help to induce drowsiness. ‧Even though you may not the 15 percent lucky people,as long as you make enough preparations,you can still enjoy you trip and avoid the jet lap. 呃啊~~ 跟a tell-tale heart比起來差好多喔 >"< 完全是在編劇本嘛 而且文法一定又錯一堆 英文爛真是一件可恥的事啊 >< -- 現在是早上5:43 我該睡一下還是繼續拼物理呢? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.59.151.242
文章代碼(AID): #-6UU6jL (ZooStudy)