M&M音樂教室 Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

看板YoungDotx3作者 (窮人低咖)時間15年前 (2009/05/22 01:15), 編輯推噓0(003)
留言3則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
轉錄 喋喋不休討論區:D 第二十四週 Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up Boys call you sexy 男孩叫妳性感 And you don't care what they say 而妳不管他們說什麼 See everytime you turn around they screaming your name 看每一次妳轉圈 他們叫你的名字 Boys call you sexy 男孩叫妳性感 And you don't care what they say 而妳不管他們說什麼 See everytime you turn around they screaming your name 看每一次妳轉圈 他們叫你的名字 Now I've got a confession 現在我有一個告白 (那那那那) When I was young I wanted attention 當我年輕我想要人注意 And I promised myself that I'd do anything 我答應我自己我願意做任何事 Anything at all for them to notice me 任何事會讓男孩注意我 But I aint complaining 但我不是在抱怨 We all wanna be famous 我們全想變有名 So go ahead and say what you wanna say 往前走和說你-想-要-說 You don't know what its like to be nameless 妳知道無名是什麼感覺 Want them to know what your name is 想要別人知道你的名字 Cus see when I was younger I would say 因為看當我是年輕我會說 When I grow up 當我長大 I wanna be famous 我想成名 I wanna be a star 我想當明星 I wanna be in movies 我想演電影 When I grow up 當我長大 I wanna see the world 我想看世界 Drive nice cars 開好車 I wanna have groupies我想有歌迷 When I grow up 當我長大 Be on tv 上電視 People know me 人們知道我 Be on magazines 在雜誌上 When I grow up 當我長大 Fresh and clean 新鮮乾淨 Number one chick when I step out on the scene 第一名 當我站出去 Be careful what you wish for cus you just might get it 但是小心妳的願望因為可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 Be careful what you wish for cus you just might get it 但是小心妳的願望因為可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 They use to tell me I was silly 你們以前笑我蠢 Until I popped up on the t.v 直到我出現在電視上 I always wanted to be a superstar 我總想變成一位超級巨星 And knew that singing songs would get me this far 知道唱歌能給我這麼遠 But I aint complaining 但我不是在抱怨 We all wanna be famous 我們全想變有名 So go ahead and say what you wanna say 往前走和說你-想-要-說 You don't know what its like to be nameless 妳知道無名是什麼感覺 Want them to know what your name is 想要別人知道你的名字 Cus see when I was younger I would say 因為看當我是年輕我會說 When I grow up 當我長大 I wanna be famous 我想成名 I wanna be a star 我想當明星 I wanna be in movies 我想演電影 When I grow up 當我長大 I wanna see the world 我想看世界 Drive nice cars 開好車 I wanna have groupies我想有歌迷 When I grow up 當我長大 Be on tv 上電視 People know me 人們知道我 Be on magazines 在雜誌上 When I grow up 當我長大 Fresh and clean 新鮮乾淨 Number one chick when I step out on the scene 第一名 當我站出去 Be careful what you wish for cus you just might get it 但是小心妳的願望因為可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 Be careful what you wish for cus you just might get it 但是小心妳的願望因為可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 I see them staring at me 他們在瞪我 Oh im a trendsetter 我是潮流設定者 Yes this is true cus what I do, no one can do it better 是這是真的 因為我做 沒人能做的更好 You can talk about me, cus im a hot topic 妳可以談論我 因為我是熱主題 I see you watching me watching me and I know you want it 我看你正看我、正看我,我知道你想要 When I grow up 當我長大 I wanna be famous 我想成名 I wanna be a star 我想當明星 I wanna be in movies 我想演電影 When I grow up 當我長大 I wanna see the world 我想看世界 Drive nice cars 開好車 I wanna have groupies我想有歌迷 When I grow up 當我長大 Be on tv 上電視 People know me 人們知道我 Be on magazines 在雜誌上 When I grow up 當我長大 Fresh and clean 新鮮乾淨 Number one chick when I step out on the scene 第一名 當我站出去 Be careful what you wish for cus you just might get it 但是小心妳的願望因為可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 Be careful what you wish for cus you just might get it 但是小心妳的願望因為可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 When I grow up 當我長大 I wanna be famous 我想成名 I wanna be a star 我想當明星 I wanna be in movies 我想演電影 When I grow up 當我長大 I wanna see the world 我想看世界 Drive nice cars 開好車 I wanna have groupies我想有歌迷 When I grow up 當我長大 Be on tv 上電視 People know me 人們知道我 Be on magazines 在雜誌上 When I grow up 當我長大 Fresh and clean 新鮮乾淨 Number one chick when I step out on the scene 第一名 當我站出去 Be careful what you wish for cus you just might get it 但是小心妳的願望因為可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 You just might get it 但是可能成真 -- 我愛台灣\(^▽^)/ http://www.wretch.cc/blog/mmmiju -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.137.11.122

05/22 01:36, , 1F
第一次 87 kcal
05/22 01:36, 1F

05/22 01:40, , 2F
第二次 235 kcal nanananana~
05/22 01:40, 2F

05/22 01:46, , 3F
第三次 423 kcal 泰文版XDDD
05/22 01:46, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1A5OmiY1 (YoungDotx3)