[燕姿留言]---Rights and Returns

看板Yanzi作者 (懶得想。。。)時間23年前 (2001/08/12 10:35), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
標題: Rights and Returns 發起人:sunyanzi 時 間: 2001/8/11 2:38 hi how is everyone? Suddenly there are alot of confusion on rights and returns.... Rights of an individual, regardless of occupation, identity and all that points to normal birth that makes everyone equal. Returns....with regards to what you have offered or worked for or sacrificed for your salary and self worth. This is my definition. My rights have not been violated, my returns have been satisfatory. So far. One cannot say so much for the future. As much as I am plagued by these unseen forces, those in the most unfortunate southern parts of Taiwan too are plagued by other unseen forces much more destructive than these. I sincerely hope everyone donates gernerously to these unfortunate people. I will do my best too. Thank you very very much. yz 嗨, 大家最近好嗎? 我突然之間對於權利與收穫有了一大堆的困惑……每個人的權利都是生而平等的,不論 你職業或身分的高低等條件。 而收穫如何……則要看你過去為了你的金錢收入與提昇自我價值而怎樣去付出、努力或 犧牲。 這是我對權利與收穫所下的定義。 截至目前為止,我的權利沒有受到侵害,而我(努力工作)所得到的收穫還算令人滿意。 至於未來怎麼樣,沒有人能夠預測呢! 正當(最近)我被一些看不見的壓力所困擾的時候,那些在台灣南部最不幸的朋友們,也 正被比我所承受的更沈重巨大之壓力所折磨。 由衷地希望大家都能夠對這些不幸的人們慷慨解囊,我也會盡我最大的力量去幫助他們。 非常非常的謝謝大家 yz 來自華納線上音樂雜誌 -- 零缺點的音樂精靈~~~孫燕姿。。。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: pc3.adsl965.tku.edu.tw
文章代碼(AID): #xTUjQ00 (Yanzi)