燕姿的話

看板Yanzi作者 (就是這樣...)時間22年前 (2002/04/03 12:20), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
sunyanzi you can do it!! IP:202.156.2.246 Posted - 2002-04-03 01:45:31 ------------------------------------------------------------------ HALO finally I have finished my work in Singapore, will be flying off tomorrow.... BUT I think my grandma is unwell.....so is sonny (The Other Male in the Family). Very worrying. Sonny, like me is picky about food, so he collapsed 2 days ago and I had to wake up to bring him to the vet.....he is recovering, I hope!! With so little time, I'm trying as hard as I can to do a good album. I think I've become a more difficult person....heheheh, quite unlike the laid back pace that I'm more acustomed to. But you know, when you don't have a choice, you make the best out of what you have. So work hard young ones. You are only young once. Let's 'JIA YOU' together. Love yz (標題)你一定做得到的! 哈囉 總算把我這趟在新加坡要做的工作做完,明天就要再飛回台灣(參加四月四日IFPI 的反盜版遊行)了……但是想到我奶奶的身體狀況不太好……我的寶貝狗狗也是 (牠是除了我爸爸之外,家中另一個雄性的成員)……實在是好擔心哪! (剛到我家裡沒幾天)的小狗狗,就跟我一樣那麼挑食,所以牠前兩天累倒了,我還 急急忙忙地帶著牠去看獸醫……現在牠應該正逐漸恢復健康吧,我希望這樣啦!! 用這麼短的時間,我使盡了全力去完成一張令人滿意的專輯唱片。我覺得(在工作上) 我變得更「機車」了……嘿嘿嘿,不再像以前那樣照著既定的步伐慢慢做。但是你曉 得,當你別無選擇的時候,就只能將你所能掌控的部份做到最好。(LEO Man按, 「機車」是台灣年輕人的俚語,「很難相處」的意思,燕姿在台灣接受訪問時,常說她 開會、工作時,都很吹毛求疵、很機車) 所以趁年輕的時候努力工作吧,因為年輕只有一次。 讓我們一起「加油」吧! 愛你們的 燕姿 http://www.warnermusic.com.tw -- 零缺點的音樂精靈~~~孫燕姿。。。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.13.150.101
文章代碼(AID): #ygeCO00 (Yanzi)