燕姿留言(一)

看板Yanzi作者 (就是這樣...)時間22年前 (2002/04/01 22:38), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
sunyanzi IP:202.156.2.247 Posted - 2002-03-29 03:20:36 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HI Was sleeping when I received the news...been busy these few days you see. These few days I've been recording the new album...pretty good I think. THere is one particular song which I think is great. The lyrics are well written....but then again, my chinese is not fantastic....heheheh. But when I read the lyrics, I can feel it. This song is going to make some people cry. I guess the workload is getting to me, I've been impatient and irritable. But to morrow will be a better day, cos I'm going to buy myself a dog (the dog that "M" gave had to be returned, I cannot possibly keep a dog in Taiwan). SO, I will have company. And I'm looking forward to it. And since I'm on to the next album, I shall share something with all of you: Give me the courage to speak as I stand And spew, my uncontinuos, unwavering thoughts My beliefs, my two cents worth The courage to be the one who withstands All my ideals of a great man To be the best even if no one is watching To run as fast as my legs would take me even if, I'm the last to cross the line ('I forgot this part') To let myself die a little When you take that part of me away --------------yz 嗨 當我得知金曲獎我入圍三項時我正在睡覺哪…… 大家都曉得我最近這一陣子工作實在太忙碌了。 回到新加坡後的這幾天,我已經開始在錄製第五張專輯了…… 我覺得它會是很棒的,裡面有一首很特別、我很喜歡的歌, 歌詞寫得非常非常好(就我的感覺來說啦)…… 再次要強調的是,我的中文程度並不是很好……呵呵。 不過,當我看到這歌詞時,我真的覺得很感動,它一定會讓不少人激動落淚哪。 我想由於工作負擔的加重,我這一陣子變得比較沒有耐性也一直覺得很煩躁, 不過明天不會這樣哩,因為我就要去買一隻屬於我的小狗狗了 (那隻在演唱會後慶功宴上麥當勞送我的小馬爾濟斯,已經退回狗店去了, 工作太忙碌了,我真的不可能在台灣養狗) 所以囉,我馬上就會有同伴了,而且我真的很期待擁有它。 我正在準備新專輯,有些感受是想跟大家一起分享的: 給我訴說我現況的勇氣 傾訴我堅定不移的想法 我的信念、我的兩分錢值得承受艱苦的勇氣 我對於成為一個偉人的想法 就是即使沒有人關注也要成為最棒的 用我自己的腳步帶著我奮力向前 即使……我是最後一個到達終點的 (這一段我忘記了) 當你取走了那一部份的我 我已經失去了一點點自我 --------------燕姿 http://www.warnermusic.com.tw -- 零缺點的音樂精靈~~~孫燕姿。。。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.13.150.101
文章代碼(AID): #yg74300 (Yanzi)