燕姿留言

看板Yanzi作者 (就是這樣...)時間22年前 (2002/04/01 22:36), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
sunyanzi Posted - 2002-03-25 16:13:25 -------------------------------------------------------------- Hallo everyone *sigh There are so many things I want to say but don't know where to start. I'm so happy, so happy that I completed my first concert. I put in so much so much time and sweat in it that when I stepped down the stage after the last song, the tears just kept falling and falling. It was my dream come true, the dance, the music arrangement, the clothes, the crowd. It was everything I want in my concert. THANKS FOR COMING. And I want to say. Don't worry about me not being myself. Don't worry about my company making me someone I'm not. Because they can't. And I don't need to be different to be better. I think, I only need to be myself. If one day I were to stop singing on stage, I know I can spend the rest of my life in obscurity because of everyone of you and all these memories. Thank you very very much. Love yz 哈囉,各位 現在我心裡有千言萬語想要告訴大家,可是我卻不知道該從何說起。 我真的好高興,好高興我終於完成了我的第一場演唱會。我投入了好 多好多時間與汗水,所以當我唱完最後一首歌步下舞臺時,我的眼淚 在一瞬間決堤了!我的夢想終於實現了,舞蹈、音樂曲目的安排、服 裝、還有台下成千上萬愛我的歌迷們。這些就是我在我演唱會裡所想 要的一切。謝謝大家來我的演唱會!! 而且我必須要告訴大家:不要擔心我變得不像我自己!不要擔心華納 會把我塑造成「另一個我」!因為他們不能!我也覺得我並不需要刻 意去變得不同我想,我只要作我自己就對了! 如果有一天,我不再在舞臺上演唱,有著你們每一位的支持以及這麼 多美好的回憶,我知道我仍然能夠(快樂地)不引人注目地度過我生 命中的每一天。 非常非常感謝大家!! 愛你們的燕姿 http://www.warnermusic.com.tw -- 零缺點的音樂精靈~~~孫燕姿。。。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.13.150.101
文章代碼(AID): #yg71_00 (Yanzi)