燕姿再留言--[OH DEAR]

看板Yanzi作者 (就是這樣...)時間22年前 (2001/10/17 00:27), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
標題: OH DEAR!! 發起人:sunyanzi 時 間: 2001/10/16 23:38 Hi I was reading everyone’s replies, and reading other messages when I got to this weirdo’s message saying the weirdest stuff. I didn’t find the content funny...but your replies ohmigod. I really was laughing out loud. Would you, linrx, like to introduce yourself? Frankly I would like to know more about everyone else too.... 1. How old 2. From which country 3. What are you... a student? Working? if so where. 4. Whatever you feel you want the world to know. I’m really quite happy I have time to surf the net and look at your messages, my sister calls me an egomaniac...hahaha. I don’t know, maybe I am....it’s hard not to be one when you have so many adoring fans. I’m will try very hard not to be ok? yz Hi 我剛剛看了大家給我上一篇留言全部的回覆,當我看到那個怪人所說的怪怪言論之後, 我也看了其他的留言。 我沒有發現什麼好笑的內容……但大家的回覆好好玩,我真的是笑翻了。Linrx,你可以 自我介紹一下嗎?坦白說我也很想多認識認識大家…… 1.年紀多大? 2.是哪裡人? 3.仍然是學生?還是已經在工作了?在哪裡讀書或工作? 4.諸如此類,你想要讓大家知道的事情。 能夠在網路上這樣翻看大家的留言實在讓我感到很快樂,我妹妹燕美說我真是個自戀狂… 哈哈哈,是不是這樣我不知道,或許是吧?……有你們這麼多熱愛擁護我的歌迷朋友, 我想不變成這樣都很難哪,我會盡量不要太過自我膨脹的,好嗎? http://www.warnermusic.com.tw translated by Leo Man -- 零缺點的音樂精靈~~~孫燕姿。。。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 163.13.83.223
文章代碼(AID): #xp5_a00 (Yanzi)