燕姿的留言

看板Yanzi作者 (給我一片空白)時間22年前 (2001/10/16 21:10), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
標題: I love FOOD 發起人:sunyanzi 時 間: 2001/10/16 17:19 Hallo 哈囉 Coming back means that I get to eat familiar food, that means comfort food. But soon, I’ll have to go back to work again....pfffft. 回到新加坡家裡表示我又可以吃我熟悉的家鄉菜了, 這當然是可以讓我吃得很開心的食物。不過,很快地我又要回台灣工作了…… Aiya, I see so many people unhappy with the company's sales strategy.... Like I’ve said before, you should never feel compelled to buy anything you do not need. Many of you are students, have limited income and different priorities, AND TIMES ARE BAD. This is the time to show that you are responsible and manage your money wisely. For those who can afford, thank you very much.But for those who can’t, don’t buy!! There is no point blaming the company for churning out something you cannot afford. 唉呀,從這幾天的留言我看到好多好多朋友因為最近購買《風箏》加贈《就是這樣》 VCD的銷售策略感到不滿……就像我先前跟大家說過的:大家絕對不要強迫自己 去買自己不需要的東西,我大多數的歌迷朋友都還是學生,不僅沒有什麼金錢收入, 而且有限的錢還有更多需要優先去花費的。再說,現在景氣又這麼不好! 對於有餘錢再買一張《風箏》的朋友我非常感謝你們;但是如果你無力負擔, 就不要再買一張!!不要因為這樣指責華納哪。 In today’s business world, marketing is getting more and more complicated. Companies are creating new products and new markets and putting out a marketing strategy to make us believe that we need it.....It is not a bad thing. It has improved our living standards and lifestyles....we need that new computer , that new phone, that ridiculously expensive face cream that will make us look years younger. This is how the world is now. But it is up to us to prioritise... and remember, always think of the future. It will let us make a better decision. 在現在的商業社會中,商品行銷是越來越複雜了。各個公司都必須不斷推出新產品、 開發新的市場,還要以各種行銷策略讓消費者相信這個產品是你所不可或缺的…… 這並不是一件不好的事,因為這樣我們的生活水準和生活品味可以不斷提昇…… 我們需要這部最新最快的個人電腦、剛推出的超炫手機、能讓我們看起來年輕好多歲的 超級昂貴面膜……這就是我們現在身處的世界。不過(我們都只有有限的金錢,因此) 我們必須謹慎決定花錢的先後順序……而且,大家要記得永遠要考慮未來 (不要只想到現在),這可以幫助我們做出比較好的抉擇。 It’s not just the new version CD that I’m concerned about..... More importantly, be aware that, we are all responsible for ourselves and our actions, not your friends, not your family, and especially not a company can make you do something you don’t want to. 這並不光光是指我剛剛提到,讓我擔心的購買《風箏》贈送《就是這樣》VCD的事情 而已……更重要的是,(不管是什麼事情),我們都必須為自己的決定與行為負全責, 而不是將責任推給你的朋友、家人、更不要責怪華納強迫你做你不想作的事。 Cheers!!!! 大家開心一點吧!!!(不要再為這件事稿得不愉快了) yz 燕姿 -- 喜歡聽歌 感人的歌 它讓我覺得愛是對的 睡不著 我就醒著 不再讓日子被打亂了 寂寞很吵 我很安靜 情緒很多 我很鎮定 因為投入 所以放棄 不願再被痛醒 固執算不算任性的要求 付出也可能看不到結果 終於你還是選擇了放手 用逃避 讓感情犯錯 喜歡唱歌 動人的歌 它讓我獲得一點心得 得不到 我就放掉 不去碰觸到我的需要 寂寞很吵 我很安靜 情緒很多 我很鎮定 因為投入 所以放棄 不願再被痛醒 承諾算不算任性的要求 人總是不能太容易感動 當愛失去自我失去包容只想要 從混亂解脫 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.136.224.217
文章代碼(AID): #xp36k00 (Yanzi)