燕姿留言---HI

看板Yanzi作者 (就是這樣...)時間23年前 (2001/10/08 10:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
標題: HI 發起人:sunyanzi 時 間: 2001/10/7 14:8 HAllo It’s nice to have a few days break after such a hectic 2 months!!!! Went to watch movies, I watched ’The Body’ and ’America’s Sweetheart’ ...I like America’s Sweetheart, won’t it be funny if you get to see an artiste’s real character? And the way he/she treats the people around her.... So what have you guys been up to? What’s new? The motorola ad that I did in LA was quite funny. Imagine, I was all alone in front of a blue screen, then suddenly there were all these creatures. I had a good time in LA. All the finger food and Abercrombie and Fitch, then of course, the company was great. The flying time is too long though. much too long. Nothing to do but sleep on the plane, I’m quite tired of flying. This week, I still have some ads to do then I’ll have a week break in Singapore.....YAY. I miss going home. Tidying up my apartment is tiresome....but I do like living alone....gives me alot of space....but then I like going home and laze around and do nothing. waha. Hope everyone has something to look forward to. See you soon yz 哈囉. 在兩個月的忙亂之後能有幾天的休假真是太好了, 我看了聖經密碼戰與美國甜心,我最喜歡看美國甜心, 能看到一個藝人的真實角色和特質應該挺有趣的, 還有她/他 對待身邊的人的方式。 你們在忙碌些什麼? 有什麼新的事情嗎? 我在LA為摩扥羅拉公司的廣告蠻有趣的! 猜想. 我獨自一人在藍幕前(這是拍攝的方式吧?把人跟景物分開的那種)然後突然出現 了一堆傢伙(可愛小東西吧). 我在LA玩的很開心.所有精緻食物跟一些歐洲產品很棒. 當然. 公司很棒. 雖然飛行的時間太長了. 真是太長了. 在飛機上什麼也不能作就只是 睡。我蠻討厭飛航的. 這週我有幾個廣告要拍,然後就有幾週的休假在新加坡。 我好想回家。 收拾公寓讓我覺得討厭. 但是我還是喜歡一個人住 讓我有很多的空間,但我喜歡回家時什麼都不用做(因為懶). 哇哈. 希望每個人都能有所期盼. 很快就能見到你們. yz http://www.warnermusic.com.tw -- 零缺點的音樂精靈~~~孫燕姿。。。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 163.13.83.223
文章代碼(AID): #xmHBJ00 (Yanzi)