Fw: [情報] IGN 死亡之島‧激流 評論翻譯

看板XBOX作者 (某踢西)時間11年前 (2013/04/23 12:30), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 PlayStation 看板 #1HTWhJ5w ] 作者: nemesisred (某踢西) 看板: PlayStation 標題: [情報] IGN 死亡之島‧激流 評論翻譯 時間: Tue Apr 23 12:15:11 2013 ------------ 原文網址 http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/22/dead-island-riptide-review 網誌乾淨無廣告無圖無音樂版,還有一些以前的翻譯文章, BBS標色實在是太費工夫,所以找了一個部落格來放。 或是有板友可以教教我BBS比較方便標色的方法? 我之前是每一行ctrl+c慢慢的加,很花時間。 http://nemesisred.blogspot.tw/2013/04/ign-review_2418.html ------------ MORE GORE 血肉橫飛 It's tempting to simply paste the original Dead Island review here and call it a day. A sequel to 2011's first-person zombie-dismembering co-op role-playing game, Dead Island Riptide adds a new character, some additional zombies, and boats, but otherwise largely reanimates the same hours of gory decapitations and corpse looting. The action is here in spades, but Riptide doesn't lift a finger to address the original Dead Island's failures. 我其實很想在這篇直接複製無印版的《死亡之島》評論,然後我今天就可以收工擺爛了。 (註:原評論http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/09/04/dead-island-review ) 本作《激流》, 作為一個2011年的"第一人稱多人合作屠宰支解殭屍角色扮演"遊戲的續作, 新增了一個新角色,一些新殭屍,呃,和一些新船。 不過其餘的部分還是保留了大部分舊代的榮光,比如說支解殭屍和撿屍體之類的。 到目前為止都很棒(in spades), 但是《激流》完全沒有想要修正無印版就有的一些問題。 That's not a terrible thing, because for my money Dead Island – and by extension Riptide – nails what a zombie RPG should be. Loot the island, upgrade machetes from flimsy metal to powerful electrified killing machines, and level up your character with a seemingly endless supply of experience points. The 「DING」 of hitting that next level is a hypnotic device – a Pavlovian trigger – that had me popping open my skill tree and hemming and hawing over whether I wanted more bleeding damage or more inventory slots. 其實這也並非罪無可赦, 因為我認為(for my money)《死亡之島》和他的續作《激流》, 做到了一個殭屍RPG該有的所有東西。 比方說一路拾荒過整個小島,從一些廢物材料中升級成通電的武器, 或是一路為你的角色在似乎無窮無盡的經驗地獄中升等。 那個升等之後的"叮"聲簡直是個催眠機器啊! 是一個對我們的制約(Pavlovian trigger), 讓我時常把技能樹點開來看,而每每在選擇之中躊躇不定。 Meanwhile, the story is an afterthought (now officially a Dead Island tradition), supported with shoddy cutscenes that bring little motivation and a few laughs at the inconsistent voice acting, which runs the gamut from excellent all the way to terrible. Picking up where the original game left off, our group of four survivors meet the new guy and are immediately shipwrecked on a new island overrun with zombies. How creative. 同時,故事線是以事後追想的模式進行 (目前成為本作的傳統)。 進行故事時使用一堆粗製濫造的cutscenes,以此來帶給我們一點小小的任務動機, 有時候角色的棒讀還會讓我們啞然失笑。 這些配音也參差不齊,涵蓋(runs the gamut)了從超爛到超好都有。 延續原作(Picking up where the original game left off), 團隊是由四個生存者遇見一個新人開始,然後馬上又在一個新的島嶼發生船難, 想當然爾,這個島當然是有著滿滿的殭屍囉! 真是有夠有創意的!XD Yes, once again, Riptide is packing four-player co-op, and this is where those characters you pick from in the beginning (or import from a Dead Island save) complement each other. Xian's knives were all I wanted to use, but my roomie's adoption of the new Brawler, John Morgan, meant he could hilariously punt zombies out of the way while I focused on sneaking by baddies on my way to the objective. 當然,本作包含四人同樂, 而這相輔相成的四人就是你一開始所選擇的(或是你從無印版匯入的)角色。 我一直很喜歡用Xian's的刀技, 我室友則是選擇Brawler(註:不知道官方翻什麼), John Morgan。 這表示他可以在我一路無恥的龜到目標位置的時候幫我把路上的殭屍都放倒。 Brilliantly, the enemies scale to the appropriate level in co-op, so even if I took my Level 61 character and joined you on Chapter 1, I'd be fighting zombies on my level and you'd be fighting zombies on yours. (This is something the original Dead Island added in a patch after launch.) We'd share money and XP, so it's an awesome setup to keep people totally engaged as they play one character to the level cap. 這遊戲有一個精妙的點,敵人的等級在你和你朋友共同遊玩的時候會適當的調整, 所以就算我開我的LV61角色加入你的第一章遊戲, 我還是會遇到和我相同等級的殭屍,同時你看到的是適合你等級的殭屍。 (這個功能在無印版中某次更新後才有) 我們會分享錢和經驗,所以這是個可以讓你滿等後還繼續遊玩的好設定。 Riptide is a smorgasbord of content, and even now, with more than 20 hours played and the completely flat and goofy boss-fight ending behind me, I'm still playing because hacking off limbs and leveling up is so satisfying. There are new zombies such as the screamer (her yell freezes you in place) and the drowner (he plays possum in the water) that make you change up how you tackle similar undead situations. In the same vein, Dead Zones are cool monster dungeons packing named bosses; I'm still scouring the island and clearing those. 《激流》的內容豐富的像是一盤大雜燴,甚至是現在, 在二十小時遊戲後,甚至是最終BOSS戰後我還是繼續遊玩, (註:這裡他用了一個phrase "flat and goofy"來形容boss戰,我不是很清楚什麼意思) 因為支解(hacking off)和持續升等實在太有趣了。 新增了幾種殭屍,如screamer (你會被它的叫聲定在原地) ,drowner (會假死(plays possum)在水中), 讓你的遊玩有些變化。 同樣地(In the same vein),Dead Zones是很酷的副本,裡面有一堆菁英怪。 我還在持續的破這些島上的副本。 This is why you play this game: it's great gory fun. When I was paying co-op with my roommate, I didn't care that we were talking over a random questgiver's monologue; that person's story didn't matter, but our plan for getting an engine back as quickly as possible certainly did. It's through these successes that the impact of Dead Island Riptide's failures is lessened. One failure that can't be ignored is that the world still doesn't look that hot. Textures pop in, screen tearing persists, and missing frames aren't uncommon. Performance is worst on the PS3 and best on the PC, but no version is unplayable or perfect. But what's so crazy is that once again, this stuff really doesn't matter. Your quest log brims with story missions, you run into side quests wandering the sun-splashed island locales, and Techland tosses in new team missions that make the survivors at your bases more helpful in battle. Just like the original Dead Island (that's a phrase I'm saying a lot today), RPG gameplay saves Riptide from its narrative mistakes and lackluster graphics. Although, it does suck that once you complete the campaign you can't run around the island and clean up quests -- so make sure you have everything done before heading into the endgame. 以上就是我們之所以玩這遊戲的原因。 當我和我的室友一起玩的時候,我滿不在乎任務的故事, 只要告訴我到哪裡殺幾隻就好了! 故事一點不重要,只要知道我們的目標是把一個引擎盡快的幹回來。 就是因為前述這些成功的要素,使我們能夠忽視本作有瑕疵的地方。 但是其中一項我無法忽視的點是,這個島好像看起來沒有這麼好 材質出現慢,銀幕撕裂仍舊存在,而且掉格的情況時常發生。 在PS3上這些問題尤其明顯,在PC上好的多; 雖說如此但是每個平台也都還過得去,不過也沒有任何一個平台玩起來很完美。 不過就如同前面所說,這些問題在遊戲內容的豐富之前顯得不太重要。 任務紀錄充滿著故事任務,你在這波光粼粼的島上四處瞎晃解支線, Techland這次加入了新的組隊任務,這任務加強基地裡的其他生存者額外的戰力。 就像是無印版一樣(這句話今天大概講幾百次了), RPG的遊戲方式拯救了本作這樣的爛故事和乏善可陳的畫面。 雖然當你正式破完主線後你就無法回去清完一些支線了,這一點的確很爛。 所以請確定在你要破最後一個主線任務前把你想做的事情都做完。 THE VERDICT I seriously love Dead Island Riptide for its satisfying zombie dismemberment and co-op, but technically, it's done nothing to build itself into a great game. Rather than fix the graphics and the performance problems that plagued the original two years ago, Techland slightly modified the setting and delivered a new character and more content. It's a fun time, but there are no surprises or killer new features to make it an impressive package. 結論 因為其令人神往的支解過程和多人遊戲,我的確挺喜歡本作的; 不過技術上來說,這不足以令本作成為一個偉大的遊戲。 Techland比起修正圖形細節和整體優化, 他們只是稍微調整基本設定、加入一個新角色以及遊戲內容。 的確,加入新血很有趣,但是卻缺乏了讓它成為一個巨作的重點。 7.2 GOOD Dead Island Riptide is more of the same, and while that means flaws, it also means gory dismemberment fun. +Addictive leveling +Interesting weapons +Tons to do – Crummy graphics – No real story 7.2 GOOD 本作大部分跟無印一樣,這個"一樣"同時代表著優點和缺點。 +升等很好玩 +武器很豐富有趣 +一狗票事情可以做 -悲劇的畫面 -故事很爛 本日片語 in spades --in the best or most extreme way possible for my money --in my opinion runs the gamut --to cover a wide range [from one thing to another] picking up where SOMEONE/SOMETHING left off --to continue what someone began with hacking off --to cut or chop with repeated and irregular blows plays possum --play dead In the same vein --Similar, like, alike; related. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.171.5.119 ※ 編輯: nemesisred 來自: 1.171.5.119 (04/23 12:24) ※ 編輯: nemesisred 來自: 1.171.5.119 (04/23 12:28)

04/23 12:29, , 1F
BBS上色,我都開PCMAN然後開ANSI編輯→開新檔貼上文字然後
04/23 12:29, 1F

04/23 12:29, , 2F
把前景要的顏色調一調再貼回BBS就好啦 不用一行慢慢弄
04/23 12:29, 2F

04/23 12:30, , 3F
記得複製文字時選「包含ANSI色彩」就是了~
04/23 12:30, 3F
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: nemesisred (1.171.5.119), 時間: 04/23/2013 12:30:38

04/23 12:47, , 4F
感覺這片比較接近資料片而非續作,缺點都是老問題,