[歌詞] WWE Drew McIntyre出場曲 "Broken Dreams"

看板Wrestle作者 (熱血高校中肯番長 飛小羽)時間13年前 (2010/08/24 04:48), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原唱:Shaman's Harvest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqAkL857V3A
What's that metronome I hear, Perhaps the end is drawing near, You never hear the shot that takes you down. Out of time, so say goodbye, What is yours, now is mine, And I dream broken dreams, I make them come true, I make them for you. Bad dreams come true, I make them for you (make them come true) Bad dreams come true, I make them for you (I make dreams come true) Bad dreams come true, I make them for you (make them come true) Bad dreams come true, I make them for you. Out of time, so say goodbye, What is yours, now is mine, And I dream broken dreams, I make them come true, I make them for you. I make them for you. Almost to the mountaintop, You slip and fall just like a stone, Rolling ever faster to this nightmare you have sown. You had it all right in your grasp, But in a breath, your minute passed, Now at last the end has come, you are all alone. Out of time, so say goodbye, What is yours, now is mine, And I dream broken dreams, I make them come true, I make them for you. I make them for you. All your dreams are just illusion, Based on nothing and confusion, Don't you look behind the curtain, No more time, the end is certain. I dream broken dreams, I make them come true, I make them for you I dream broken dreams, I make them come true, I make them for you Bad dreams come true, I make them for you (I make dreams come true) Bad dreams come true, I make them for you ( I make them for you) Bad dreams come true, I make them for you (I make dreams come true) Bad dreams come true, I make them for you ( I make them for you) -- ▃▃▃▃ 男人只要具備了三個條件時,即使明知道不行也得戰鬥! ▁▁ ██▅ 第一!面臨到了關鍵時刻! ▕極惡▏ █▃█▃▄   ▁▁ 第二!現在就是關鍵時刻!! ▕非道▏ ▕熱血▏ 第三!因為我們正是男人……!!!  ̄ ̄ ▕小羽▏ *shiningwing ▅▅  ̄ ̄ http://blog.yam.com/shiningwing/article/10514429 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.67.50

08/27 22:21, , 1F
這首歌超好聽的...
08/27 22:21, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1CSjwC2x (Wrestle)