Re: [問題]UNDERTAKER DESIRE裡有誰聽得出來UT說什 …

看板Wrestle作者 (...)時間15年前 (2009/04/04 21:55), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《HBKshawn (HBK)》之銘言: : 影片有點久了,WWE幾年前好像有出一些摔角手的desire影片 : 有ut, HBK, HHH,THE ROCK...很多 : 其中有一部是undertaker的desire, : 背景音樂是限制級戰警的主題曲"ADRENALINE" : 找到連結了 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uLe-SoqHs0
: 影片的前段和後段UT都有說一些台詞 : 我英文不好聽不是很清楚 : 前段: : The desire to be.... : You sacrifice, you sacrificed the time with your kids you miss... : You know that one day, all the sacrifices... : ...to make it easier for your children... The desire to be in this business, you sacrifice You sacrificed the time with your kids, you missed them growing up But you have a goal in mind You know that one day, all the sacrifices that you made It's gonna make it easier for your children You just hope you there, to enjoy it : 後段: : I love................people's emotions. : I enjoy..... : I like..take my body to... I love the fact I'd be grown up there and I can affect people's emotions I enjoy going out there and laying them all out on the line I like taking my body to the limit I love what I do For the fans that have been watching me over these years I just hope them realize that I gave everything that I had in my body and spirit : 聽得不是很懂啊,有英文高手看過這部影片且聽得懂ut在說啥嗎? : 我很想知道啊!拜託了。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.68.83.170

04/05 00:11, , 1F
非常感謝
04/05 00:11, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #19rsR67j (Wrestle)