[求職] 在上海第三年 找新的工作

看板WorkinChina作者 (澇塞輸球超爽的)時間9年前 (2014/10/15 10:20), 9年前編輯推噓5(502)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
PTT  ID:asole 性  別:男 年  齡:27 學  歷:台灣大學 工程學科類 碩士 西南交通大學 經濟管理學院 交換學生(半年) 交通大學 工程學科類 學士 ------------------------------------------------ 語言能力:中文(母語) 英文(流暢,算是我的優勢,平常為了維持英語的敏感度 和熟悉度,和會說英文的朋友之間,我都很習慣用 英文溝通。這也是我一直想在職場上使用的技能, 但很可惜前兩份工作都是台商,接觸的客戶頂多只 能讓我用上baby English,本次求職希望能找一個 需要英語能力的公司,好善加利用我這項磨練超過 十五年的技能。 所以後面的履歷部份我會以英文呈現,希望板上的 前輩見諒了...) 工作經驗:(至少列出工作經驗,如QC幾年、PM幾年) ------------------------------------------------ Career History 2011.7-2013.9 Electronic devices manufacturing company, Shanghai Sourcing and Supply Chain Management, Officer Report to VP, BU Director I joined ABC company, the 3rd largest manufacturer of portable electronic devices right after I graduated. The company had just experienced a fast product transforming period from notebook to smart phone and PAD, which allowed me numerous opportunities to apply my skills in the field of sourcing and supply chain management, such as procurement workflow improvement, statistical analysis, parts cost analysis, demand forecast and risk assessment. Upon repeated presentations and negotiations with suppliers, I earned more performing and promotion opportunities. In the first 13 months, I was responsible for major parts and mechanical parts procurement, which includes: *Creation of quality guide book: Implemented effective quality assessment and management process among suppliers. *Supplier quality issue resolution: Supported handling quality problem of supplier; worked out the action plan with engineers for quality, LT and cost improvement; executed the implementation. *Supplier database establishment: Conducted general market research for potential supplier development. Set up supplier database by sourcing suitable suppliers according to company standard and other criteria. *Contract negotiation: Assessed supplier for cost, quality, LT, TPS supplying standards to negotiate cost reduction and value improvement. *Budget control: Conducted cost reduction by analyzing supplier production cost with 5M1E techniques and proposing cost cutting plans. During the first part of my career in ABC, we elevated the integrity of supplier database and reduced 7 days of sourcing lead time and 10% of purchasing cost. Meanwhile, we improved the sourcing assessment procedures of major mechanical materials. 2013 was the booming year for ABC as our manufacturing capabilities were approved by our customers. I seized the opportunity to make contributions by utilizing my numerical based presentation and negotiation skills and value chain analysis techniques on SCM. *TPS contest winner: I won an intensive three-month competition by building the demand forecast mathematical model to reduce the impact of potential demand shock, which mitigated the risk of over and out of stock. *Contract negotiation: Inlined with Inventory plan, quality policy, and company business plan. Developed and managed supply agreement, led times and payment terms. *NPI support: Reported to HQ office and supported new product development and supplier sourcing, including suppliers lead time management, quality control, material cost, and new product development. *Order allocation strategies: Set up order allocation policy, induced competitions between suppliers among lower price, higher quality and more accurate delivery time. *Purchasing risk assessment and budget control *Cross department cooperation: worked with departments of finance, logistics, mechanism, IE and production to meet the financial (inventory turnover rate, accounts payables, cash flows), production and quality goals. During the period of my service in the company, I improved the supplier delivery accuracy, quality and cooperation willingness by demand and inventory forecast models, TPS supplier principles and closely work with other team members inside and outside the company. I participated in external annual academic meetings of industrial engineering and also won the company internal TPS contest by continuous study and self-improvement. When I left ABC, our BU had grown into a giant unit with 4 factories and 25,000 employees in Suzhou and Chongqing. 2013.11-2014.8 One of the most largest fitness equipment provider, Shanghai Operating and Management supervisor report to General Manager, VP of BU, Director of GM office DEF is the 2nd largest fitness equipment provider around the world. It's vision is to grow 100% from 2013 to 2017 fiscal year. Therefore the China HQ which I belongs to must build more branches and laid more outlets to meet the group's revenue goal. My first mission was to evaluate the cookware and ice-cream market in China which is expected to be a great potential market for the DEF group. I conducted the market survey with consulting firms, telephone access and field practice. I aggregated a new business operating plan by making demand forecasting, value chain and competitors' 4P strategies analysis, 5 forces analysis, cost and expense analysis for different channels, break-even analysis, and cash flow analysis. After repeated presentations and negotiations, we finally obtained resources from the HQ to lunch our new business unit. DEF is optimistic of growth rate of second-tier cities in China, and thus I analyzed the market potential by utilizing the net present value analysis from Engineering Economics to modeling the cash flow and 3 years break-even point of all investment portfolios and interest rates environment. It was a key report for decision makers to facilitate the Chongqing branch in July 2014. 【期望工作產業】 我對各種產業都持開放態度,但我希望工作內容至少能滿足幾個條件(或其中一部份) 1、技術導向:公司需要很強調個人、團隊技術的不斷成長 2、與公司外部溝通:希望工作內容有大量的對外溝通、簡報機會,因為我從過去的 經驗中發現,涉外比重高,需要做客戶關係管理的工作總是能 讓我維持熱情,也能一直督促我拿出最好的表現 3、供應鏈相關:我從研究所一直到工作,都和供應鏈管理相關,也希望朝這個領域發展 4、英語能力:就像前面提到的一樣,英語是我的強項,也是我的興趣,如果能在英語 環境工作,相信我能拿出比過去三年工作更好的表現 5、獎勵制度:對我這種目標導向的人來說,獎勵制度是自我挑戰的一大誘因 【期望工作地點】 Shanghai City 【期望上班日期】 我現在待業中,故希望面試錄取後一週 【期望工作內容】 採購、供應鏈管理、產能與相關固定資產投資評估 ※版主說:請雙方私下聯絡,勿留自己的聯絡資訊於版面喔! 目前我的工作年限處在一個很尷尬的狀態... 我的前一份工作職稱是主任, 但在求職網站上,這樣title的工作幾乎都要求4、5年以上的經驗, 所以讓我連獲得面試的機會都不多...這也是我想求助於板友的一大原因 我現在求職的管道是 1、獵聘 2、Micheal Page等類似的人力資源仲介 3、Linkedin (非常不熟悉如何使用,求救板友經驗分享...) 也想請問經驗豐富的板友們,要往什麼方向或什麼管道,才能儘量滿足我的求職目標呢 先感謝板友回覆了,或是私下站內信交流也非常歡迎 :) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 115.231.174.185 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/WorkinChina/M.1413339603.A.D7B.html

10/15 10:41, , 1F
學弟,應該要努力透過獵頭去找,你的CV很OK阿~
10/15 10:41, 1F

10/15 10:42, , 2F
你該想清楚是否要從採購轉業務,畢竟採購怎麼會有獎金啦~~
10/15 10:42, 2F
QQ 我明白了,採購和業務,畢竟一個是花錢的單位,一個是賺錢的單位... 請問學長,有沒有什麼推荐的獵頭公司呢? 還是是否有什麼祕訣呢? 畢竟前兩份工作都是一般人力銀行找的,對獵頭這塊不太熟... 煩請指教了 ※ 編輯: asole (115.231.174.185), 10/15/2014 10:45:35 ※ 編輯: asole (115.231.174.185), 10/15/2014 10:54:16

10/15 12:27, , 3F
可以上獵聘網
10/15 12:27, 3F

10/15 13:24, , 4F
樓上他有說他現在用的管道第一個就是獵聘了...y
10/15 13:24, 4F

10/15 14:30, , 5F
採購就是拿____
10/15 14:30, 5F

10/15 15:53, , 6F
回扣
10/15 15:53, 6F