Re: [職場]可以請各位大大給我的CV和cover letterꐠ…

看板WorkinChina作者 (毛茸茸的小爪子)時間14年前 (2010/03/03 07:45), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
: Dear Human Resource Administrator, : Please allow me to introduce myself as XXX, an applicant for the summer intern : in the Greater China offices of Bain & Company. I learned of the opportunity : through the BBS, and feel my qualifications are a good match for the : responsibilities of the position. 以下這段改成條列式, summary of your qualification : As you can see from my resume, I had data collecting, data analysis, and : interviewing experience both at Idobro, a marketing firm based in Mumbai, : and Bank of Communications. As marketing intern for Idobro, I was responsible : for customer profiling. I interviewed 20 Idobro's customers and did the survey : . I also analyzed the data through SPSS software and presented the findings to : my Indian boss. As personal banking intern for Bank of Communications, I : collected the data of competitors and consumers. I also interviewed the : account managers at different sub-branches of Bank of Communications and : presented a fund market report to personal banking team. : In addition to my overseas internship experience in Taipei, Shanghai, and : Mumbai, I have both engineering and business backgrounds. I also have : worked as an intern in 5 different industries in the past six years including : consumer electronics industry, publishing industry, headhunting industry, : financial sector, and social sector. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ : As a result of these experiences, I am confident I can be of value to your : company. Please feel free to contact me. There is no problem for me to have : an interview in Shanghai. I look forward to hearing from you soon. 這邊如果是你履歷表的最開始 建議放個objective, 指出你要申請的職位 然後接下來可以放summary of your application 列出幾點突出的經驗或個性 特別適合要申請的這份職位 education我會建議放最後 : Education : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------           : National Chengchi University : Candidate for MBA, June 2011, GPA: 4.0, Taiwan 2009.9-2011.6 : National Chiao Tung University, : B.S in Electrical and Control Engineering, GPA: 3.7, Taiwan 2004.9-2008.6 : Work Experience : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------           : Idobro Media and Marketing Services Ltd., : Marketing Intern Mumbai, India 2010.1-2010.3 : *Coordinated the project of member profiling in which I visited 20 members : of Idobro in 3 weeks and did the survey : *Analyzed the survey through the use of SPSS software and accomplished a : customer analysis report : *Assisted an Idobro's member in exporting mushrooms to Taiwan and China : including collecting Chinese importers' contact information and sending : sales letters to them : Ping An Bank, : Retail Banking Intern Shanghai, China 2009.8-2009.9 : *Elected as a 4-individual team leader and set up the weekly sales goal : *Sold 50 debit cards, 15 credit cards, and generated over RMB 400,000 deposits : through cross-selling : *Organized 3 community marketing activities and built relationships with : nearby stores, resulting in the increase of two new accounts : Bank of Communications, : Personal Banking Summer Intern Shanghai, China 2009.7-2009.8 : *Acted as a team leader and led 5 interns to conduct a Chinese fund market : research : *Completed a report including the analysis of market, competitors, and : consumers through the use of field investigation, interviews, and surveys : *Presented a sales process improvement proposal and the suggestion was adopted by senior managers : ASUSTeK Computer Inc., : Campus Executive Officer Taipei, Taiwan 2005.6-2006.6 : *Organized over 5 campus activities and over 300 students attended the : campus speeches, 500 computers was sold through the campus group purchase : project : Project Experience           : ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- : LOREAL Taiwan, : Campus Project Manager Sinjhu, Taiwan 2005.9-2005.11 : *Acted as a AIESEC & LOREAL campus project manager, led 4 people to : coordinate marketing activities in NCTU to promote Loreal E-Strat competition : which results a 57% increase in enrollments : Extracurricular Activities               : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ : AIESEC : CTLC local committee, Vice President of Finance, 2004.9-2007.6 : *Managed a budget of 50,000 NT dollars and improved the process of payment : from 45 days to 30 days : Toastmaster Club, Citi Bank local committee 2009.9-present : *Delivered two English public speeches and influenced one person to : join the club 最後可以加上reference list available upon request 之類的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 74.12.102.143 ※ 編輯: furrypaw 來自: 74.12.102.143 (03/03 08:02)
文章代碼(AID): #1BZQCj2D (WorkinChina)