[轉錄][閒聊] DON'T LET THE WINTER GO COLD

看板Windmill作者 (快去買POPFACE!!)時間15年前 (2008/12/02 22:44), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
老王打的文章耶 原來老王是Diamond Vehicle的歌迷耶!!! ※ [本文轉錄自 GreenEyes 看板] 作者: busrider (Sunken Treasure) 看板: GreenEyes 標題: [閒聊] DON'T LET THE WINTER GO COLD 時間: Tue Dec 2 21:30:10 2008 hello guys, with the summer heat we've been gone for months and now our band's got back to this somewhat different "country." I hope this endless sadness haven't buried us all just quite yet. We basically took up what was left before the summer: we played tunes with acoustic instruments in the opened room, we rearrange a few of them and we recorded a couple of that, but sadly, nothing yet to satisfy us though. A couple of new tunes has been written so we as a new band kinda have enough songs to play a 2 set gig without faking Green!Eyes' old old archive, which is good. So here the best part comes, the band Windmill (風籟坊) is going to play with us at the Kafka on the shore Cafe (海邊的卡夫卡) on 7th December. I had not yet heard their music, but I've been told that the lead singer (whose name i think is Chris but I could be wrong) of Windmill is the ex-member of an indie-rock band called "Diamond Vehicle!" I myself was/is a huge fan of DV and when I was young, I used to linger on the doorway of 聖界 just to "listen" to their live cuz I was too young to be allowed to enter. I adored Michael's guitar playing so much that I bought my little Vox amp after seeing one of their shows and that was about the time that Green!eyes was formed. I remembered our early days, in which Xiao-Pa drummed and I strummed the guitar and sung, we used to cover DV songs like "Falling Through", "Sunshine" in that crapy rehearsal place. OH, that was such a good time before rock'n'roll has anything to do with fashion tag before all those cool kids go into the wall and before life is commercial enough to be called Simple. I feel like an old man now. Anyways, the point is I myself is exciting and extremely looking forward to the show because we haven't played in front of people for maybe half a year as well as I haven't heard anything from DV for maybe 5 years. I wish Windmill could be the consolation of my nostalgia. Here's our set list in random order like it was before: 7th DECEMBER KAFKA ON THE SHORE Grey Sleeping Bag Bonding Line Hospital Time Twirly Destiny Imaged Nation Stealing Heads Fewer Strangers Cellphone Phobia Like a Metronome Little Baby Cries Wedontknowhatweveknown Please come, don't let the winter go cold xxx Green!Eyes/Seriousboys -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 編輯: busrider 來自: 203.73.255.20 (12/02 22:01)

12/02 22:02,
文章可以借我轉錄到風籟坊板嗎
12/02 22:02

12/02 22:42,
cool
12/02 22:42
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.225.59 ※ 編輯: ilmareumi 來自: 118.168.225.59 (12/02 22:48)

12/04 15:47, , 1F
想問團序
12/04 15:47, 1F

12/04 16:54, , 2F
風籟坊先,再來才是Green! Eyes
12/04 16:54, 2F

12/05 00:09, , 3F
^^ 3Q!!!!!!!!!
12/05 00:09, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #19DKcssU (Windmill)