[小威] 2007美網八強賽後訪問

看板Williams作者 (Tragic Kingdom)時間16年前 (2007/09/05 14:55), 編輯推噓4(405)
留言9則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
An interview with: SERENA WILLIAMS THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Can you explain what went wrong out there tonight? SERENA WILLIAMS: No, I can't. I'm sorry. Any more questions? Q. Do you think fitness was an issue in this match? SERENA WILLIAMS: I'm very fit. I can run for hours. Q. So what do you think was the difference tonight? SERENA WILLIAMS: I just said I can't explain that right now. I just don't know, so I can't help you there. You guys I think watched it. Maybe you can analyze it better. I haven't been able to watch it yet. Q. Can you describe your emotions after the match? Are you devastated by this loss? SERENA WILLIAMS: No. I'm very happy. Q. You fought pretty hard to get back into the first set. She played a good tiebreak. Second set, your level seemed to drop. SERENA WILLIAMS: No, I just think she played better. I just think she made a lot of lucky shots, and I made a lot of errors. I don't think my level dropped. Q. Isn't it making errors when your level drops? SERENA WILLIAMS: I guess it is in a way, maybe my level did drop. I definitely made a lot of errors. I think she just played a little bit more aggressive and started hitting really, really hard balls. Q. Were you at all surprised at just how aggressive she was? Coming in a great deal, especially in the second set. SERENA WILLIAMS: No. Q. What were you thinking out there in the second set? Was there a way you thought you could recover? Even then you had Love-30 on her first two service games. Not like you were completely out of it. SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, absolutely, I thought I was going to be able to recover all those things. But I guess it didn't happen, so... Q. Do you feel the lack of matches coming in might have affected you? SERENA WILLIAMS: No. I feel I just -- I don't think that affected me. I mean, I don't think it did. Maybe it did. I don't think so. Q. Did she play as strong tonight as she ever has in previous times you faced her? SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, she played real strong tonight. Q. Just talk about your serve. It's the one thing you can usually depend on. It wasn't one of your best serving days either. SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, it definitely wasn't my best serving day. Yeah, it wasn't my best today. I served better in my other rounds. Q. Did you feel going into the match the way you normally feel when you're playing a big match against her or was there something missing? SERENA WILLIAMS: No, I was really excited to go into it. I was ready. I was really ready to play. Q. You've said you feel very strongly that when you're playing your best you can beat anybody in the world. Has this match done anything to change that feeling or do you still feel that way? SERENA WILLIAMS: Do you think I played my best? Q. No, I don't. SERENA WILLIAMS: Okay, well, then... Q. Are you saying that you lost the match rather than Justine won it? SERENA WILLIAMS: I think that's usually the case with me, that it's for me to win or lose. Q. You seem much more disappointed than Paris or London. SERENA WILLIAMS: Do I? Q. You do. SERENA WILLIAMS: Go figure. Q. Figure what, though? Where is it coming from? Did you feel like you were peaking, this was your? SERENA WILLIAMS: No, I mean, I'm just -- I really don't feel like talking about it, to be honest. It's like I don't want to get fined. That's the only reason I came (laughter). I can't afford to pay the fines because I keep losing. Any more questions? Q. How do you examine a loss like this? Do you go back and look at the tape? SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, I got to go back and study and figure out how to beat her. That's it. Bottom line. Q. Is there anybody else that you feel this way about playing against? SERENA WILLIAMS: What do you mean? Feel what way? Q. That you have to go back and figure out how to beat them. SERENA WILLIAMS: Oh. Venus. She's playing good, always. Thanks. FastScripts by ASAP Sports Latest Scores US Open Shop Experience Members Court from American Express USTA.com US Open Series Henin版有中文翻譯 想看中文的可以去Henin版 老實說我看到小威的回答是有點傻眼 倒不是說她講話酸或是囂張(其實我覺得講話越嗆越有氣勢 XD) 而是她好像還是沒有認清事實 就是Henin的球技客觀來說已經超越自己了 仍然把輸球原因指向自己表現不好 對方球運較佳等 (我是覺得今天她第二盤打的的確不好 不過第一盤是有她平常的水準) 溫網過後的訪談就讓我覺得小威好像不太願意面對真相 我當時並悲觀的預言如果小威再不徹底檢討 她對Henin很快會有一場紅土外的敗仗 只是沒想到這麼快就來了 >< 更糟的是小威好像還是不太願意面對真相 再這樣下去 我看她這輩子恐怕再也無法擊敗Henin(除非Henin自爆) 不過以小威的個性 我相信她不太可能會改的 只能希望她至少能狠下心減重 讓自己奔跑更快速(也比較省體力) 不管如何 還是永遠支持你! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.211.201

09/05 14:59, , 1F
如果第一盤算是平常水準 那我覺得小威還是OK
09/05 14:59, 1F

09/05 14:59, , 2F
也和Henin有拚啊
09/05 14:59, 2F

09/05 15:00, , 3F
至於是不是 只有小威心裡最清楚 那怕她不願面對
09/05 15:00, 3F

09/05 19:29, , 4F
不過換個角度想 小威今天很多地方都是輸在自己的心理눠
09/05 19:29, 4F