[小威] CNN第二輪新聞

看板Williams作者 (VStarr)時間17年前 (2007/01/18 00:58), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Serena seeks further improvement POSTED: 9:13 a.m. EST, January 17, 2007 MELBOURNE, Australia -- Serena Williams overcame a stuttering start before moving into the third round of the Australian Open with a 7-6 6-2 win over Luxembourg's Anne Kremer in Melbourne on Tuesday. 小威克服了慢熱並以7-6 6-2擊敗盧森堡老將Kremer The twice former champion slapped a backhand winner to set up a third-round showdown with Russian fifth seed Nadia Petrova. 這位兩屆賽會冠軍下輪將對上五號種子Nadia Petrova Unseeded at these championships after her ranking nosedived during an injury-plagued 2006, Williams was left grimacing and yelping in the first set as she dropped her serve to hand Kremer the initiative. 在他2006的長期休戰後他只能以非種子參賽 小威一開始就給了Kremer一個破發領先 But she got her act after winning the tiebreak, and raced into a 4-0 lead before sealing the win in 95 minutes. 但是贏下第一盤搶七後 小威一開始就以4-0領先 並最後在95分鐘內結束比賽 The seven-time Grand Slam champion, who won here in 2003 and 2005, failed to dominate Kremer, a 31-year-old qualifier ranked 159 in the world who has only two career titles to the American's 26. 他是七座大滿貫得主 2003.2005的賽會冠軍 但他沒有想像中的主宰整場比賽 "Progress report: Improvement, still working on some things, need to stay more focused," was Williams' succinct assessment of her performance. "還要再進步 還要再專注一點" The 25-year-old has faced questions about her physical conditioning as she returns to top flight tennis but said it was her mental application that let her down when she had a chance to end the match from 4-0 up in the second set. 這位25歲的選手一直被問到他的生理狀況 但他說他的心理才是讓他今天在第二盤4-0結束不了比賽的原因 "I started daydreaming," she said. "I'm too experienced to daydream at that stage of a match." 我開始做起白日夢了 Williams also chastised herself over the 33 unforced errors she committed against Kremer, acknowledging that Petrova would punish such profligacy. 他還責怪自己在今天犯下了33個失誤 他知道如果是Petrova一定會嚴懲他這樣的浪費 "I felt a little rusty today when I was hitting a lot of balls out, but I've got to shake it off," she said. "At this point I have no other choice and no other option. I've got to move forward with it." 我感覺有點生鏽而且有不少球打出界但我必須克服 我除了迎向挑戰別無選擇 But the American, who entered the season-opening Grand Slam unseeded and ranked 81 in the world, said her comeback remained on track. 他說他的復出路還在正軌上 "I definitely feel I'm getting better with each match," she said. "我覺得隨著比賽進行 我進步越來越多了" -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.85.165

01/18 01:00, , 1F
威 加油 好好把自己的能力發揮出來證明自己吧
01/18 01:00, 1F

01/18 09:15, , 2F
加油阿 小威
01/18 09:15, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #15hbN4ns (Williams)