[情報] 白襪報報 2013.1.18

看板WhiteSox作者 (*)時間11年前 (2013/01/18 13:09), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
《CHICAGO WHITESOX》 ☆ good guys wear black ☆ 2013.1.18 ~ 白襪的2013經典賽 http://goo.gl/5PzQ6 2013(WBC)世界經典賽,白襪體系參賽名單: RP Jesse Crain (MLB) 加拿大 3B Andy Gonzalez AAA 波多黎各 OF Alex Rios (MLB) 波多黎各 RP Hector Santiago (MLB) 波多黎各 SP Andre Rienzo AAA 巴西 ----------------------------------------------------------- 重點摘要: (1) Crain出生在加拿大,但三個月大就離開舉家搬到休士頓, 這次是第三次入選加拿大隊。 (2) 因為白襪春訓基地,距離加拿大隊出賽場地小蛇主場,只 有30分鐘車程,於是Crain爽快答應徵召。 (3) Rios不意外再度入選波多黎各隊,今年是他的生涯年,加 上其他MLB隊友,波多黎各應該可以衝擊一下其他隊。 (4) 開季要從SP出發的Santiago,也入選波多黎各隊,再加上 3A的工具人Andy Gonzalez,波多黎各將有三位白襪人。 (5) Hector Santiago即便本季是以先發投手位置做春訓調整 ,但他在WBC時將會在牛棚待命。 (6) 有最新消息指出,Hector Santiago可能傾向不參加WBC。 (7) 農場裡,今年從1A一路殺向3A的23歲投手Andre Rienzo, 也將為祖國巴西代表隊出賽,Minor三階層累積數據: 7勝 3敗防禦率2.53。 (3A成績:1GS // 6.2IP 5H 1R 0ER 2BB 10K) !! ----------------------------------------------------------- CHICAGO -- Jesse Crain has no relatives residing in Canada. He was born in Toronto to American parents, but lived there for about three months before his family moved. Yet, the resident of Houston, Texas, is excited about suiting up for Team Canada in the 2013 World Baseball Classic, with provisional rosters announced on Thursday. "It is fun to have pride to play for where you were born. I enjoyed it a lot the first couple of times," said Crain of his third foray into Classic competition. "It's cool playing for a country and not just for your team. "When you represent a country, you have a whole following of everyone that lives there. You don't get to play in this sort of international baseball competition very often, so I try to do it as much as I can." Crain represents one of five players associated with the White Sox on provisional rosters for the Classic. Alex Rios joins Crain as a potential three-time Classic participant, with the White Sox right fielder on Team Puerto Rico's roster. As part of the 2009 Classic, Crain appeared in one game and struck out four over 1 1/3 innings. During the '06 tournament, Crain hurled two scoreless innings and picked up a save for Canada. Rios, who turns 32 on Feb. 18, has one homer, two RBIs and three hits overall in 17 at-bats for Puerto Rico. He also is coming off his best Major League season, posting a .304 average with 25 homers, 91 RBIs, 37 doubles, eight triples and 23 stolen bases. Left-handed hurler Hector Santiago and utility player Andy Gonzalez join Rios on Puerto Rico's roster. Gonzalez, who was with the White Sox in 2007 and played for Puerto Rico in '09, will be part of White Sox Minor League camp. Santiago has prepared himself as a starter during the offseason and will do the same at the outset of Spring Training, although it appears Santiago is destined for the bullpen. In a text message Thursday, Santiago said he was leaning toward not competing in the Classic. Andre Rienzo completes the quintet of Classic participants as a pitcher for Brazil. The right-hander will be in big league camp after producing a 7-3 record with a 2.53 ERA over 18 starts at Class A Winston-Salem, Double-A Birmingham and Triple-A Charlotte in 2012, although Rienzo figures to be a slightly longer shot to break camp with the team. Full 28-man rosters must be submitted by each federation for the Classic by Feb. 20. Brazil is part of Pool A in Fukuoka, Japan, joined by Japan, China and Cuba, while Puerto Rico plays at Hiram Bithorn Stadium in San Juan as part of Pool C with Venezuela, Spain and the Dominican Republic. Full 28-man rosters must be submitted by each federation for the Classic by Feb. 20. Brazil is part of Pool A in Fukuoka, Japan, joined by Japan, China and Cuba, while Puerto Rico plays at Hiram Bithorn Stadium in San Juan as part of Pool C with Venezuela, Spain and the Dominican Republic. Canada, which qualified via a win over Germany in late September, will play with Team USA, Italy and Mexico in Pool D at Chase Field in Phoenix, Ariz., just 30 minutes from the White Sox Camelback Ranch Spring Training facility. That playing proximity, along with Team Canada training in Goodyear, Ariz., influenced Crain's decision to take part in the competition. "At first, I was not sold on doing it again because it takes you away from the team," said Crain, who is in the final season of a three-year, $13 million deal with the White Sox and has made 118 appearances over his past two seasons. "The biggest thing is I didn't want to travel to Florida from Arizona and deal with all that. "Then I was informed we were training in Goodyear. That was a huge point for me wanting to play. Round 2 and 3, you would have to travel a little bit, but at least for the first week or 10 days, I can stay where my family is." White Sox pitchers and catchers report on Feb. 12 to Glendale, so Crain figures he'll get into one or two Cactus League games during the 3 1/2 weeks he'll spend with the team before leaving. He added that as a reliever, the last two Classic competitions didn't take him that far off from his regular-season preparation. "I'm confident it's not going to be different," Crain said. "I'll go at this like a regular Spring Training." -- the man in black Sox 不專業外電翻譯 " -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.242.161.150

01/18 14:16, , 1F
哪裡不專業了XD BTW,我們3/5會當美國隊的靶子
01/18 14:16, 1F

01/18 14:17, , 2F
感謝翻譯
01/18 14:17, 2F

01/18 21:19, , 3F
大推!!
01/18 21:19, 3F

01/18 23:51, , 4F
推!!!
01/18 23:51, 4F
※ 編輯: blackJQ 來自: 118.168.236.113 (01/19 21:40)
文章代碼(AID): #1G-Dadm5 (WhiteSox)