Q and A with Tadahito Iguchi

看板WhiteSox作者 (Kimi)時間18年前 (2006/08/18 17:20), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
今天在信箱收到白襪寄來的一些information,發現他們有專訪井口 這應該是這個板裡很多人喜歡的,野人獻曝一下~~ps井口看起來在 風城真的很受歡迎,裡面的回答其實挺中肯的~民族性的不同吧比較不會去 說一些偏重的話~下面僅節錄片段<(_ _)> ======================================================== The first time you heard the crowd yelling "GOOCH," did you think you were being booed? Did you have a nickname in Japan? 你第一次聽到觀眾叫你"gooch",你會覺得這是在譏笑你嗎?還有你在日本有綽號 嗎? Yes, the first time I heard the crowd doing that I wasn't really sure what they were doing and thought that they might have been booing me. It took me a while to understand that they were doing it when I did something well. 井口說:是的,我第一次聽到時還不太確定他們是想表達甚麼,且認為他們可能 是在"boo"我。等到過了一陣子後我才了解他們是在為我的好表現來鼓勵我。 (他直接跳過了nickname了....殘念,問一下了解井口的球迷他在日本有小名嗎?) Who was the toughest pitcher you faced in Japan, and who do you think is the toughest pitcher to face in the U.S.? 在日本誰是你認為最難打的投手?且在美國誰是你認為最棘手的投手? The toughest pitcher I faced in America is everyone. I am still getting used to all the different pitchers and how they throw, so I really can't say there is one pitcher that is the most difficult to face because they are all hard to face. Compared to the pitchers in America, there really weren't many tough pitchers in Japan. 井口說:在美國我遇到的對手都是很難纏的,我要去習慣每個不同的投手投球, 所以我沒辦法說那個人是我遇過最厲害的因為他們都是有兩把刷子的,相對於美 國這邊的選手,日本這邊就比較沒有那麼多害怕的投手。 First of all, thank you for playing in Chicago. Do you have any baseball heroes? If so, who are they? 首先謝謝你為芝加哥打球,你心目中有棒球偶像嗎?有的話是誰? Sadaharu Oh, who played in Japan, is my baseball hero. I grew up watching him, and he was the best player in Japan for so many years. People knew him everywhere he went, and he was the player that I always hoped that I could become. 井口:王貞治(oh桑),他在日本球隊,他是我的偶像,我小時候就喜歡他了,且他在 日本是最偉大的球員,在日本他是家喻戶曉的明星,我希望以後能跟他一樣 ================================================================ 其實還蠻多的啦,包括有人問他日職跟美職的看法,日本球迷跟美國球迷有甚麼不同 等等的,喔還有對了~問一下美國人叫井口是叫Tad還是Iguchi? source: http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/fan_forum/qa.jsp?player=tad -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.143.221.201 ※ 編輯: Raikknen 來自: 220.143.221.201 (08/18 18:07)

08/18 21:51, , 1F
Tadahito
08/18 21:51, 1F
※ 編輯: Raikknen 來自: 59.113.53.195 (08/19 02:30)
文章代碼(AID): #14vOPkKD (WhiteSox)