[翻譯] Damien Rice - Grey room & Dogs

看板WesternMusic作者 (Kasen)時間7年前 (2017/04/04 12:28), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
其實原本是要翻Bon Iver的Perth和Beth/Rest 每次google他的作品卻只有skinny love的歌詞翻譯有點可惜 但花了半個小時研究後才發現 沒人翻譯他的作品其實很正常啊XD 太抽象了 總之 後來就把眼光放到了Damien Rice的作品上 不同於Justin,Damien比較紅的作品網路上幾乎都找得到夠水準的翻譯 (其中擲地無聲的翻譯及介紹都非常有趣 喜歡Damien的朋友可以去看看) 於是挑了兩首我喜歡又沒有中文歌詞的作品進行翻譯 第一次翻譯歌詞 有什麼不精準的地方歡迎提出來 ------------ Grey Room https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCFlknu2GFQ
Well I've been here before 唉 又陷入了如此田地 Sat on the floor in a grey grey room 我坐在灰灰房間的地上 Where I stay in all day 整日杵在原地 I don't eat, but I play with this grey grey food 不吃飯 卻玩弄著灰灰的食物 Disolai, if someone is prayin' then I might break out, 對不起 若有人禱告 我可能就此崩潰 Disolai even if I scream I can't scream that loud 對不起 就算尖叫 聲音還是不夠響亮 I'm all alone again 又只剩孤單的我 Crawling back home again 又掙扎的爬回家中 Stuck by the phone again 又困在電話前頭 Well I've been here before 唉 又陷入了如此田地 Sat on a floor in a grey grey mood 我帶著灰灰的心坐在地上 Where I stay up all night 整日杵在原地 And all that I write is a grey grey tune 寫的文盡是灰灰的語氣 So pray for me child, just for a while That I might break out yeah 所以為我祈禱吧孩子 也許不一會兒我就會潰堤 Pray for me child Even a smile would do for now 為我祈禱吧孩子 就算一抹微笑也能暫時止血 'Cause I'm all alone again 因為又只剩孤單的我 Crawling back home again 又掙扎的爬回家中 Stuck by the phone again 又困在電話前頭 Have I still got you to be my open door 你還能是我敞心的對象嗎? Have I still got you to be my sandy shore 你還能是我汪洋中的沙岸嗎? Have I still got you to cross my bridge in this storm 風暴中你可否還願意走過我築的橋? Have I still got you to keep me warm 還願意給我溫暖? If I squeeze my grape and I drink my wine 我種的因 由我承擔果 Coz if I squeeze my grape and I drink my wine 因是我種的因 由我承擔果 Oh coz nothing is lost, it's just frozen in frost, 對 並沒失去什麼 只是心已被霜凍結 And it's opening time, there's no-one in line 就像開門時分 店中卻空無一人 But I've still got me to be your open door, 但我還能是你敞心的對象 I've still got me to be your sandy shore 我還能是你汪洋中的沙岸 I've still got me to cross your bridge in this storm 風暴中我仍願意走過你築的橋 And I've still got me to keep you warm 仍願意給你溫暖 Warmer than warm, yeah Warmer than warm, yeah Warmer than warm, yeah Warmer than warm, yeah 滿滿的溫暖 ------------------------------------------ Dogs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea7pVpD4raA
She lives with an orange tree 她住在橘子樹那 The girl that does yoga 那個做瑜伽的女孩 She picks the dead ones from the ground When we come over 當我們來訪時 她撿起了成熟掉落的果實 And she gives I get Without giving anything to me 遞給我 我收下 就僅止與此 Like a morning sun 像晨曦 Like a morning 像個晨 Like a morning sun 像晨曦 Good good morning sun 像個美妙的晨曦 The girl that does yoga 做瑜伽的女孩 When we come over 在我們來訪時 Girl that does yoga 做瑜伽的女孩 He lives in a little house On the side of a little hill 他住在小丘旁的小屋中 Picks the litter from the ground 撿起地上的垃圾 Litter little brother spills 小弟弟丟出的垃圾 He gives I get Without giving anything to me 遞給我 我收下 就僅止於此 And the dogs they run 這時狗兒跑 And the dogs they 這時狗兒 And the dogs they run 這時狗兒跑 In the good good morning sun 迎著美妙的晨曦 Side of a little hill 在一個小丘旁 Litter little brother spills 小弟弟丟出的垃圾 Side of a little hill 在一個小丘旁 Oh and she's always dressed in white 喔 她總穿著一身白 She's like an angel, man 像個天使 She burns my eyes 刺著我的眼 Oh and she turns 喔 她一個轉身 She pulls a smile 收起了笑意 We drive her round 她因我們轉身 And she drives us wild 我們卻為她瘋狂 Oh and she moves like a little girl 她舉手投足像個小女孩 I become a child, man 喚起我的童心 She moves my world 她撼動我的世界 And she gets splashed in rain 但她被雨水所濺 And turns away 掉頭就走 and leaves me standing 任我孤身於此 She lives with an orange tree 她住在橘子樹那 The girl that does yoga 那個做瑜伽的女孩 Got a wolf to keep her warm When he comes over 當他來訪時 養了隻狼保暖自己 She gives 她分享 He gets 他接受 Without giving anything to see 從此陷入兩人世界 And the day it ends 如此這天就結束了 And the day it 這一天 And the day it ends 如此這天就結束了 And there's no need for me 而我在這只顯得多餘 The girls that does yoga 那個做瑜伽的女孩 When we come over 當我們來訪時 The girls that does yoga 那個做瑜伽的女孩 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.228.121.210 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/WesternMusic/M.1491280118.A.63A.html

04/04 12:33, , 1F
ps damien在6月17到21都在日本巡迴喔~~
04/04 12:33, 1F

04/04 13:07, , 2F
超愛Damien~
04/04 13:07, 2F

04/04 13:08, , 3F
嗚嗚 兩位都好愛
04/04 13:08, 3F

04/04 13:25, , 4F
推 謝謝翻譯
04/04 13:25, 4F