[推薦] Rise Against - Hero Of War

看板WesternMusic作者 (ElliotMa)時間11年前 (2013/01/19 11:28), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
搜尋了一下發現竟然沒有人推這首歌 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_DboMAghWcA
無意間聽到覺得很好聽 就去看了一下歌詞 結果不看還好一看就更喜歡這首歌了 這絕對是經典的反戰歌曲 以下歌詞 He said, “Son, Have you seen the world? Well, what would you say If I said that you could? Just carry this gun and you'll even get paid.” I said, “That sounds pretty good.” Black leather boots Spit-shined so bright They cut off my hair but it looked alright We marched and we sang We all became friends As we learned how to fight A hero of war Yeah that's what I'll be And when I come home They'll be damn proud of me I'll carry this flag To the grave if I must Because it's flag that I love And a flag that I trust I kicked in the door I yelled my commands The children, they cried But I got my man We took him away A bag over his face From his family and his friends They took off his clothes They pissed in his hands I told them to stop But then I joined in We beat him with guns And batons not just once But again and again A hero of war Yeah that's what I'll be And when I come home They'll be damn proud of me I'll carry this flag To the grave if I must Because it's flag that I love And a flag that I trust She walked through bullets and haze I asked her to stop I begged her to stay But she pressed on So I lifted my gun And I fired away And the shells jumped through the smoke And into the sand That the blood now had soaked She collapsed with a flag in her hand A flag white as snow A hero of war Is that what they see Just medals and scars So damn proud of me And I brought home that flag Now it gathers dust But it's a flag that I love It's the only flag I trust He said, “Son, Have you seen the world? Well what would you say, If I said that you could?” 不負責翻譯: 有人曾對我說: "孩子,你見過這世界嗎? 如果我說有個機會讓你見識一下這世界 你覺得怎麼樣? 只要拿起這把槍就好,你甚至還有薪水喔。" 我說:"聽起來棒極了。" 黑色皮靴 被擦的閃閃發亮 他們把我的頭髮剪了 不過看起來還可以 我們行軍高歌 在戰鬥訓練中成了朋友 戰爭英雄 是的,那就是我所要成為的 當我衣錦還鄉時 人們將為我感到無比驕傲 我會高舉著這面旗幟 如果我必須要高舉著這面旗幟走進墳墓,我也願意 因為那是我敬愛的旗幟 是我信賴的旗幟 我用力把門踹開 大聲的喊著命令 孩童們都在哭喊 但我們兵強馬壯 我們套了個紙袋在他頭上 並在他的親友面前把他帶走 他們把他的衣服脫掉 在他手上撒尿 我叫他們住手 但最後我也成了其中一個 我們用槍和棍子打他 一次、一次、又一次 戰爭英雄 是的,那就是我所要成為的 當我衣錦還鄉時 人們將為我感到無比驕傲 我會高舉著這面旗幟 如果我必須要高舉著這面旗幟走進墳墓,我也願意 因為那是我敬愛的旗幟 是我信賴的旗幟 她在硝煙瀰漫中緩步前行 我請他停止 我求她不要動 但她依然堅定走來 我只好舉起我的槍 並朝她射擊 最後落入了染血的沙土中 在她倒下之後 我看到了她手上的旗幟 那蒼白如雪的旗幟 戰爭英雄 那是人們所看見的樣貌 他們只看到勳章和疤痕 所以為我感到無比的驕傲 我帶回了那面旗幟 如今已滿是沙塵 但那是我敬愛的旗幟 我...唯一信賴的旗幟 有人曾對我說 "孩子,你看過這世界嗎? 如果我告訴你一個好機會 你覺得怎樣?" 聽完這首歌之後真的是感動到快哭了 唱起來也非常有感情 從一開始的慷慨激昂 自己也感覺成為一個戰爭英雄是一件很了不起的事 與最後的落寞、失望形成強烈對比 同樣的一句話放在最前和最後所表達出的意思截然不同 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.131.76

01/21 10:35, , 1F
好聽 推~~
01/21 10:35, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1G-XBfPC (WesternMusic)