[討論] 吉他英雄 It Might Get Loud

看板WesternMusic作者 (臉人)時間13年前 (2010/09/05 20:52), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 movie 看板 #1CWv95Ta ] 作者: faceman (臉人) 看板: movie 標題: [討論] 吉他英雄 It Might Get Loud 時間: Sun Sep 5 20:51:12 2010 網誌圖文影音版 http://faceman.pixnet.net/blog/post/14254825 這是一個三個不同時代不同風格的吉他手,由Davis Guggenheim執導的紀錄電影 Led Zeppelin 的 Jimmy Page U2 的 The Edge The White Stripe 的 Jack White 電影內容在描述他們三個聚在一起 聊聊天,玩玩音樂,隨興的JAM 好像一般彈吉他的同好聚會那樣 只是剛好這三個人是吉他英雄而已 「有一天我們拿起吉他,不知道想要表達什麼,沒有靈感來源,不會創作了; 或者我們已經老到拿不起吉他了。 希望那一天很遙遠很遙遠,遙遠到我們看不見。」 Jimmy Page 從第一次接觸音樂、靈感來源聊到對於樂器截然不同的態度 甚至訪問到15歲的 Jimmy Page 夢想是生物學家時的會心一笑 從懵懵懂懂到有所堅持 回顧吉他大師的成長背景、音樂定義了他們、到現在成為吉他手而不是銀行專員 以及片中不時穿插的JAM 喜歡音樂和對吉他有興趣的朋友一定要去看!! 這裡列出在電影中出現的音樂,每一首都值得一聽喔 Fly Farm Blues Performed by Jack White Written by Jack White Ramble On Performed by Led Zeppelin Written by Jimmy Page City of blinding lights Performed by U2 Written by Bono and The Edge Apple Blossom Performed by The White Stripes Written by Jack White and Meg White Hotel Yorba Performed by The White Stripes Written by Jack White and Meg White Gamblin man Performed by Lonnie Donegan Written by Lonnie Donegan Blue Veins Performed by The Raconteurs Written by Jack White and Brendan Benson Rumble Performed by Link Wray Written by Link Wray Get On Your Boots Performed by U2 Written by Bono and The Edge I will Follow Performed by U2 Written by Bono and The Edge Icky Thump Performed by The White Stripes Written by Jack White and Meg White Do Performed by The White Stripes Written by Jack White and Meg White Over the hills and far Away Performed by Led Zeppelin Written by Jimmy Page I fell in love with a girl Performed by The White Stripes Written by Jack White and Meg White Steady as she goes Performed by The Raconteurs Written by Jack White and Brendan Benson White summer Written by Jimmy Page Performed by Jimmy Page Whole Lotta love Performed by Led Zeppelin Written by Jimmy Page A day Without Me Performed by U2 Written by Bono and The Edge Grinnen in your face Performed by Son House Written by Son House A heart full of soul Performed by The Yardbirds Written by Jimmy Page Dead leaves on a dirty ground Performed by The White Stripes Written by Jack White and Meg White Sunday Bloody Sunday Performed by U2 Written by Bono and The Edge Stairway to Heaven Performed by Led Zeppelin Written by Jimmy Page Going to California Performed by Led Zeppelin Written by Jimmy Page In my Time of Dying Performed by Led Zeppelin Written by Jimmy Page The Weight Written by Robbie Robertson Performed by Jimmy Page, The Edge, and Jack White -- http://faceman.pixnet.net/blog -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.70.204.122 faceman:轉錄至看板 guitar 09/05 20:52 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.70.204.122
文章代碼(AID): #1CWvAUB0 (WesternMusic)