[情報] Listen Up! The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup

看板WesternMusic作者 (Be Real)時間14年前 (2010/05/25 02:01), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
隨著即將開幕的世足,專輯也將在五月底發行,這次找來R. Kelly、Shakira等歌手來參 與這次主題曲,值得注意的是這次有亞洲歌手Misia也參與這次專輯。 R. Kelly即將在世足開幕典禮與南非的歌手一起合唱這首歌「Sign of a Victory」,這 將是繼「I Believe I Can Fly」後,又一首鼓舞人心的歌,也是這次世足的開幕曲。 http://tinyurl.com/28faybp Track List: 01. R. Kelly ft. Soweto Spiritual Singers - Sign of a Victory (The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Anthem) 02. Shakira ft. Freshlyground - Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) (The Official Song of the 2010 FIFA World Cup) 03. Nneka - Viva Africa 04. Matisyahu ft. Nameless - One Day 05. Ternielle Nelson, Jason Hartman, UJU, Louise Carver, Aya & Deep Level - Shosholoza 2010 06. J Pre, Wyclef, Jazmine Sullivan, and B Howard - Ke Nako 07. Angelique Kidjo and John Legend - Move On Up 08. Judy Bailey ft. Uju - Spirit of Freedom 09. Pitbull, TKZee and Dario G - Game On (The Official 2010 FIFA World Mascot Song) 10. MISIA ft. M2J + Francis Jocky - Maware Maware 11. Claudia Leitte and Lira - As Mascaras (South Africa '10 to Brasil '14) 12. Siphiwo ft. Message of Hope from Nelson Mandela - Hope "Sign of A Victory" (Verse 1) I can see the colors of the rainbow, and I can feel the sun on my face, I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I can feel heaven in its place, and that's the sign of a victory (x2) (Verse 2) I can feel the spirit of the nations and I can feel my wings ridin' the winds, yeah I see the finish line just up ahead na and I can feel it risin' deep within and that's the sign of a victory (x2) (Verse 3) Now I can the distance of the journey, high and front with all your might, you open your eyes to global warming, been through it all, you sacraficed your life and that's the sign of a victory (x2) (Bridge) If we believe, we can achieve anything including the impossible this I know so lets lift up our heads and raise the flag yeah yeah and scream like you want to win now let the games begin! that's the sign of a victory (x4) when you keep on fightin' , after you lost your strength that's the sign of a victory when darkness is all around you, you still find your way that's the sign of a victory come on and sing, lift up your voice and sing, stand up, oh yeah, stand up sign of a victory ooooohh ohh ohhhh That's the sign of a victory -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.64.135

05/25 11:42, , 1F
咦 沒有wavin flag@@?
05/25 11:42, 1F

05/25 11:44, , 2F
借轉世足板
05/25 11:44, 2F
natanicole:轉錄至看板 WorldCup 05/25 11:44

05/25 15:28, , 3F
推R.Kelly!!!
05/25 15:28, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1B-hyGXf (WesternMusic)