[影音] 西洋老歌欣賞第012集--Dream Sailing

看板WesternMusic作者 (裝MOD看新唐人)時間15年前 (2008/09/27 17:04), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[影音] 西洋老歌欣賞第012集--Dream Sailing 節目長度:25分 我正遠航, 跨越重洋回故鄉, 獲得自由, 在你身旁… 試著回憶, 當生活是那?柔和, 沒有人哭泣… California dreaming – Beach Boys All the leavers are brown and the sky is grey. I?ve been for a walk on a winter?s day I?d be safe and warm, if I was in L.A. California Dreaming on such a winter?s day Stopped into a church, I passed along the way Well, I got down on my knees and I?d pretend to pray You know, the preacher liked the cold He knows I?m going stay California Dreaming on such a winter?s day If I didn?t tell her, I could leave today Sailing – Rod Stewart I am sailing, I am sailing, Home again 'cross the sea. I am sailing, stormy waters, To be near you, to be free. I am flying, I am flying, Like a bird 'cross the sky. I am flying, passing high clouds, To be with you, to be free. Can you hear me, can you hear me Thro' the dark night, far away, I am dying, forever crying, To be with you, who can say. Can you hear me, can you hear me, Thro' the dark night far away. I am dying, forever trying, To be with you, who can say. We are sailing, we are sailing, Home again 'cross the sea. We are sailing stormy waters, To be near you, to be free. Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free. 航行 航行 航行 我正航向遠方的家鄉 橫越大海穿過暴風雨 我正航向妳 航向自由 飛行 飛行 如一只鳥 橫越天空 掠過白云 我正飛向你 飛向自由 你能聽到我的聲息嗎 你能聽到我的聲息嗎 我的聲音是否很遙遠 我就要死去 永遠的哭泣 但我依然飛向你 航行 航行 我們一起航向遠方的家鄉 橫越大海 穿過暴風雨 我們一起航行 航行 Try to remember – The Brothers Four Try to remember the kind of September When life was slow and oh so mellow Try to remember the kind of September When grass was green and grain so yellow Try to remember the kind of September When you were a young and a callow fellow Try to remember and if you remember Then follow, follow Try to remember when life was so tender That no one wept except the willow Try to remember when life was so tender That dreams were kept beside your pillow Try to remember when life was so tender That love was an ember about to billow Try to remember and if you remember Then follow, follow Deep in December it's nice to remember Although you know the snow will follow Deep in December it's nice to remember Without a hurt, the heart is hollow Deep in December it's nice to remember The fire of September that made you mellow Deep in December our hearts should remember And follow, follow All I have to do is dream – Everly Brothers Dream, dream, dream, dream When I want you in my arms When I want you and all your charms Whenever I want you All I have to do is dream Dream, dream, dream When I feel blue in the night And I need you to hold me tight Whenever I want you All I have to do is dream I can make you mine Taste your lips of wine anytime, night or day Only trouble is, gee whiz I'm dreaming my life away I need you so that I could die I love you so and that is why Whenever I want you All I have to do is dream 在這首樂曲中, 節目也接近尾聲, 那些美好的、愛的記憶, 又充滿在我們心中, 祝福您, 擁有光明希望的每一天。 節目下載:http://0rz.tw/9a4RX (from希望之聲國際廣播電台) -- 2008新唐人電視台全球系列大賽 http://competitions.ntdtv.com/home/index.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.142.9.218
文章代碼(AID): #18tVSAsz (WesternMusic)