[影音] 西洋老歌欣賞第011集--Happy New Year

看板WesternMusic作者 (金子陵)時間16年前 (2007/09/03 20:49), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[影音] 西洋老歌欣賞第011集--Happy New Year 節目長度:25分 盧梭曾說:放棄自己的自由,就是放棄人的權利,甚至于放棄自己的義務...愛因斯坦 說:我們忍受痛苦而死,為的是使你們能夠自由,使和平正義能夠勝利…古今中外,對自由 的向往,從來不分國界與民族,不同的是追求自由的方式…Born Free – Andy William s Born free, as free as the wind blowsAs free as the grass growsBorn free t o follow your heartLive free and beauty surrounds youThe world still astoun ds youEach time you look at a starStay free, where no walls divide youYou'r e free as the roaring tideSo there's no need to hideBorn free, and life is worth livingBut only worth livingCause you're born free(Stay free, where no walls divide you)You're free as the roaring tideSo there's no need to hide Born free, and life is worth livingBut only worth livingCause you're born f ree Donna Donna – Joan Baez On a wagon bound for marketThere's a calf with a mournful eyeHigh above h im there's a swallowWinging swiftly through the skyHow the winds are laughi ngThey laugh with all they mightLaugh and laugh the whole day throughAnd ha lf the summer's nightDonna Donna Donna DonnaDonna Donna Donna Do"Stop compl aining" said the farmer"Who told you a calf to be?Why don't you have wings to fly with?Like the swallow so proud and freeCalves are easily bound and s laughteredNever knowing the reason whyBut who ever treasures freedomLike th e swallow has learned to fly Auld Lang Syne - Corol Kidd Should auld acquaintance be forgot,And never brought to mind?Should auld acquaintance be forgotAnd days of auld lang syne?For auld lang syne, my dea r,For auld lang syne,We'll take a cup o' kindness yetFor auld lang syne.We twa hae run aboot the braesAnd pou'd the gowans fine;We've wander'd mony a weary footSin' auld lang syne.We two hae paidled i' the burn,Frae mornin' s un till dine;But seas between us braid hae roar'dSin' auld lang syne.And he re's a hand, my trusty friend,And gie's a hand o' thine;We'll take a cup o' kindness yetFor auld lang syne.Should auld acquaintance be forgot,And neve r brought to mind?Should auld acquaintance be forgotAnd days of auld lang s yne?For auld lang syne, my dear,For auld lang syne,We'll take a cup o' kind ness yetFor auld lang syne.For auld lang syne, my dear,For auld lang syne,W e'll take a cup o' kindness yetFor auld lang syne. 在這首樂曲中, 節目也接近尾聲, 那些美好的、愛的記憶, 又充滿在我們心中,祝福 您, 擁有光明希望的每一天。 節目下載:http://0rz.tw/36336 (from希望之聲國際廣播電台) -- 朋友的網誌,有空捧個場吧 http://kabutopower.world.edoors.com/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.164.216
文章代碼(AID): #16t0BjSX (WesternMusic)