[影音] 西洋老歌欣賞第009集--You and me

看板WesternMusic作者 (金子陵)時間17年前 (2007/08/08 19:35), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
西洋老歌欣賞第009集--You and me 節目長度:25分 你照亮了我的生命, 不斷的給我希望, 你照亮我的日子…. 你是我的陽光, 唯一的陽光, 雖然天色昏沉, 你仍使我歡愉…. 我接受打擊, 并且照我的方式去奪標…. You light up my life – Salena Jones So many nights I'd sit by my window Waiting for someone to sing me his song So many dreams I kept deep inside me Alone in the dark but now you've come along And you light up my life You give me hope to carry on You light up my days and fill my nights with song Rollin' at sea, adrift on the water Could it be finally I'm turning for home? Finally a chance to say, "Hey, I love you" Never again to be all alone Cause you. You light up my life You give me hope to carry on You light up my days and fill my nights with song It can't be wrong When it feels so right Cause you. You light up my life. You are my sunshine – Andy Williams You are my sunshine, my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are gray You'll never know dear how much I love you Please don't take my sunshine away. The other night dear while I was sleeping I dreamed I held you in my arms When I awoke dear I was mistaken So I hung my head and I cried. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are gray You'll never know dear how much I love you Please don't take my sunshine away. My Way – Frauk Sinatra And now the end is near, and so I face the final curtain, My friend I?ll say it clear. I?ll state my case, of which I?m certain. I?ve lived a life that?s full, I traveled each and every highway, And more much more than this I did it my. Regrets I?ve had a few, but then again, too few to mention I did what I had to do, and saw it thru, without exemption. I planed each chartered course, each careful step along the by way, And more much more than this I did it my. Yes, there were times I?m sure you knew, when I bit off more than I could view, But thru it all, when there was doubt, I ate it up, and spat it out, I face it all and I stood tall, and did it my way. I?ve loved, I?ve laughed and cried. I?ve had my fill, my share of losing, And now, as tears subside, I find it all so a musing to think I did all that And I say, not in a shy way, Oh, no not me I did it my way, For what is a man what has he got if not himself, Then he has not to say the things he truly feels, and not the words of one who kness. The record shows I took the blows, and did it my way. 節目下載:http://0rz.tw/892VC (from希望之聲國際廣播電台) -- 朋友的網誌,有空捧個場吧 http://kabutopower.world.edoors.com/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.64.245.46
文章代碼(AID): #16kQgBwv (WesternMusic)