[影音] 西洋老歌欣賞第008集--Only You

看板WesternMusic作者 (金子陵)時間17年前 (2007/06/29 21:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
西洋老歌欣賞第008集--Only You 節目長度:25分 只有你, 當你握著我的手, 我感到了你神奇的力量…. 我不能停止愛你, 時間能治愈心靈的創傷, 決心把愛藏在心懷…. 我決不會傷害你, 不會欺騙你, 不讓你流淚…. Only You Only you can make all this world seem right Only you can make the darkness bright Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do And fill my heart with love for only you Only you can make all this change in me For it's true, you are my destiny When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do You're my dream come true, my one and only you Only you can make all this change in me For it's true, you are my destiny When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do You're my dream come true, my one and only you I can?t stop loving you - Ray Charles I can't stop loving you so I've made up my mind To live in memory Of such an old lonesome time I can't stop wanting you it's useless to say So I'll just live my life in dreams of yesterday. Those happy hours that we once knew Though long ago, they still make me blue They say that time Heals a broken heart But time has stood still since we've been apart Devoted to You – Carly Simon & James Taylor Darling you can count on me till the sun dries up the sea Until then I'll always be devoted to you I'll be yours through endless time I'll adore your charms sublime Guess by now you know that I'm Devoted to you, I'll never hurt you I'll never lie I'll never be untrue I'll never give you reason to cry I'd be unhappy if you were blue Through the years my love will grow Like a river it will flow It can't die because I'm so Devoted to you I'll never hurt you I'll never lie I'll never be untrue I'll never give you reason to cry I'd be unhappy if you were blue Through the years my love will grow Like a river it will flow It can't die because I'm so Devoted to you The best that you can do – Christopher Cross Once in your life, you?ll find her, Someone who turns your heart around, And next thing you know, you?re closing down the town. Wake up and she?s still with you, even though you left her way across town. You?re wondering to yourself, hey, what?ve I found? When you get caught between the moon and New York City, I know it?s crazy, but it?s true. If you get caught between the moon and New York City, The best that you can do, the best that you can do is fall in love. Authur, he does what he pleases. All of his life, he?s master?s toys, And deep in his heart, he?s just, he?s just a boy. Living his life one day at a time. He?s showing himself a really good time. He?s laughing about the way that they want him to be. 在這首樂曲中, 節目也接近尾聲, 那些美好的、愛的記憶, 又充滿在我們心中, 祝福您, 擁有光明希望的每一天。 http://0rz.tw/802Lu (from希望之聲國際廣播電台) -- http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/verygood566/sw.jpg
"大千世界"建造大賽比賽辦法 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.105.5.164
文章代碼(AID): #16XGkcK8 (WesternMusic)