[影音] 西洋老歌欣賞第007集--Never or Whatever

看板WesternMusic作者 (金子陵)時間17年前 (2007/06/23 12:55), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
西洋老歌欣賞第007集--Never or Whatever 節目長度:25分 格式:wma 保加利亞的瓦西列夫在情愛論一書中寫道: 愛情所特有的意志力, 并不總是表現為 行動, 并不總是表現為克服阻力積極活動的心理因素。它在許多情況下表現為等待、忍 耐、與?月抗衡、與短暫的腐蝕抗爭。…. We may never love like this again - Maureen Mcgovern We may never love like this again Don't stop the flow We can't let go We may never love like this again And touch the sky though we may try So while we here Let's give up all We listed the dreams inside us and set them free Oh while we here let's live a mark There's a candle in the dark It's here to guide us We may never love like this again but through the days Beyond the highs I'll see you Reaching out to hold me I don't know just Where or when still I'm sure We'll love again we'll love again We'll love again we may never love like this again I?ll never fall in love again - Carpenters What do you get when you fall in love? A guy with a pin to burst your bubble That's what you get for all your trouble. I'll never fall in love again. I'll never fall in love again. What do you get when you kiss a guy? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia. After you do, he'll never phone you. I'll never fall in love again. I'll never fall in love again. Don't tell me what is all about, 'Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out, Out of those chains, those chains that bind you That is why I'm here to remind you What do you get when you fall in love? You get enough tears to fill an ocean That's what you get for your devotion. I'll never fall in love again. I'll never fall in love again. What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow. So, for at least until tomorrow, I'll never fall in love again! I'll never fall in love again! Don't tell me what it's all about `Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out Out of those chains, those chains that bind you That is why I'm here to remind you. (Here to mind you) What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow So, for at least, until tomorrow I'll never fall in love again Oh, I'll never fall in love again Never on Sunday Oh, you can kiss me on a Monday, A Monday, a Monday is very good. Or you can kiss me on a Tuesday, A Tuesday, a Tuesday, in fact I wish you would. Or you can kiss me on a Wednesday, A Thursday, a Friday and Saturday is best. But never on a Sunday, A Sunday, a Sunday, cause that?s my day of rest. Come and day, you can be my guest, And day you say, but my day of rest. Just nane the day that you like the best, Only stay away on my day of rest. Whatever will be will be - Doris Day When I was just a little girl I asked my mother what will I be Will I be pretty, will I be rich Here's what she said to me Que sera, sera Whatever will be, will be The future's not ours to see Que sera, sera What will be, will be When I grew up and fell in love I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead Will we have rainbows day after day Here's what my sweetheart said Now I have children of my own They asked their mother what will I be Will I be handsome, will I be rich I tell them tenderly 在這首樂曲中, 節目也接近尾聲, 那些美好的、愛的記憶, 又充滿在我們心中,祝福 您, 擁有光明希望的每一天。 節目下載:http://0rz.tw/c02Ng (from希望之聲國際廣播電台) -- 中國舞大賽報名簡章 http://dance.ntdtv.com/web/?q=ct/front 比賽日期為2007年7月6、7、8日。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.64.245.37
文章代碼(AID): #16VAUkUS (WesternMusic)